Wedding Bells (1)❤🔔

Part 2 to 3 Weeks

So it the day of the wedding.

TW: Swearing (only once)

Ricky's POV :

How would you feel if your mom was getting married to someone who isn't your dad?

Well I am staring in the mirror on the day of the wedding with all those feelings. I am stuck in thought about how things are going to change when there is a knock on the door.

"If it is anyone but Nini go away!" I shouted. I really don't want to see anyone. "It's me." I gear my sweet girlfriend say. "Come in" I say but dont turn around. I hear the door open. "Hey." She says. "Hey. How are -" turns around and my breath leaves my body and my jaw drops.

Fuck.

^Nini's dress

^Nini's dress

She looks like a godess. Once I recover I say " You look gorgeous my love." She blushs because of my compliment. I am glad I can make her blush. "Thank you and you look handsome." She says.

" Thank you but I don't know how to tie a tie though." I chuckle. Ties are complicated. "Here let me help you." She giggles. I love that giggle. She does my tie.

"Thank you. I don't know how anyone is going to be looking at my mom because gosh you look beautiful." I say. "Yes but not because of how I look but because of the handsome man. I have as my date."she says. Gosh this girl gives me butterflies. Before I can say anything she adds "plus I don't look that great." She is crazy.

"That is the biggest lies you have ever said. You look perfect as usual." I say to her. "N O the biggest lie I have ever said is that I moved on from you." She says and then looks down to the ground. " And I don't look perfect I look" I lift her chin so she will look in my eyes. "Gorgeous." I say and before she can respond I kiss her. She kisses back.

Our kiss gets interrupt by a knock on the door and my mom's voice follows "Ricky can I come in?" We separate and I sigh. "Yes." I say. " I will be in the bathroom okay?" Nini whispers to me. " Okay." I say. I don't want her to leave my side. She goes into the bathroom as the door opens

"Hey mom." I say when she comes in. " Hi Honey. I just came to remind you that you are singing at the reception and also came to tell you to not always be with that girl Nini." She says. What? Is she crazy?

"Why not? Remember me being here is all thanks to her." I say getting angry. I am starting to think she is mental. "I know that and when j see her, I need to thank her. But you are always with her and I want you to interact with Todd's family." She says.

Okay she is ridiculous. "Well I can do that with my gorgeous girlfriend by my side. I am not leaving her today." I state firmly. She is not going to change my mind.

"I am going to lose this battle aren't I?" she says and I nod. "Well you still have to sing at the reception. And where is Nini?" She asks. I was about to respond when Nini comes out of the bath room and says "I am here." Gosh she is so so gorgeous.

"Now that you have seen her, you can see why my eyes will be on her the whole night. Sorry not sorry." I say while looking at Nini. " I see why you look beautiful Nini." My mom smiles at her.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous. He might faint because if how gradient you look." Nini says. Gosh she is so incredible  and that is why I love her.

"Well. I nearly fainted when I saw you . No offense mom but Nini looks like a Queen actually a goddess and you don't  compare." I say.

"Ricky, You can't say that." Nini slaps my chest and is about to apologize to my mom but my mom cuts her off. "No Nini, he is right. You look gorgeous." I smile knowing she knows where I stand which is next to - "Ricky can I ask you to go to the kitchen on the third floor and grab me a cold glass of water with ice?" She asks. Okay?

"Sure. Nini do you want to come?" I ask not wanting to go alone. Just as she is about to answer my mom cuts in. "Actually I want to talk to Nini for a bit." I want to protest so badly but I agree.

"Ok." I say as I quickly give Nini a kiss on the lips and went to hug my mom. When I am hugging my mom I whisper in her ear..

"Don't hurt her." I don'treally trust my mom so that is why I dont feel comfortable leaving Nini here alone with her. "Please she is my everything."

"I am just going to thank her." my mom says back. Again I don'ttrust my mom so I dont really believe her. "Ok. Be Nice." I tell her before leaving the room to get her water.

Nini's POV:

When Ricky leaves the room, his mom speaks right away. "Nini I owe yoh a thank You." She say. What? " For What?" I asked confused. "You got my son to my wedding." She says. Oh that.

"You don't have to thank me, I know how much this means to you. "  Because it is true. "And you look gorgeous. Todd is not going to know what got him." I say.

"Thank you but Ricky is right you look gorgeous and all eyes will be on you."she says. I was about to say thank you but cut me off. "And you are not going to say thank you."

"Yes ma'am." We both laugh. "The real reason I wanted Ricky to step out, was to ask you something." She says. Okay I hope this is good...

Sorry I haven't updated this book in about two weeks. I was stressed with school work and had no motivation to write.

What do you think Lynne wants to ask Nini?

I hope you enjoyed this. Take care of yourselves and be you <3.