Is It Too Much To Ask?

I want to be the girl that gets to hold his hand and for him to hold mine like something special.

I want to be the girl that gets to kiss his soft pink lips.

I want to be the girl that runs my hands through his hair.

I want to be the girl he has his arm around her shoulder and around her waist.

I want to be the girl that he wants to talk to all the time and spends hours speaking to.

I want to be the girl, that when I text him, his face lights up with a huge smile because it is me that is texting him.

I want to be the girl that he gets 'just because' flowers for. And that when he does he takes one out and keeps it and that when that one dies he know to get me new ones.

I want to be the girl that he gets excited to see and that he can't wait until he does see me.

I want to be the girl that he talks about to his friends saying how lucky he is to have me in his life and for me to be his.

I want to be the girl that his parents approve of and say that he mustn't lose her because she is good for him.

I want to be the girl he gets protective of and not in the possessive overbearing way but in the sweet, he doesn't want you to ever be hurt way.

I want to be the girl that when he see me he is so happy that he hugs me tightly until I can't breathe.

I want to be the person he plays music too.

I want to be the girl who is his cheerleader at all his tennis games or any other sport.

I want to be the girl that wears his goodies and jackets.

I want to be the one he wants to tell any news to first, whether it be good or bad news.

I want to be the girl he dances in the rain with.

I want to b ethe one he writes love letters to.

I want to be the girl he supports and encourages her to be her best.

I want to be the girl he trusts with everything in his life.

I want to be the girl that even if we fight, I know he won't break my heart and that we will get through it and become stronger.

I want to be the girl that he talks to Jesus about.

I want to be the girl who stands next to him during praise and worship and not be worried if I am too close.

I want to be the girl that he reads his Bible with.

I want to be the girl he can be his true God fearing, loving, kind, patient, joyful, faithful, gentle self around.

I want to be the girl that gets all of this from one boy. Ricky, my best friend. Is it too much to ask.

That is what I read from Nini's book that she dropped. I never thought she would feel the same way.

I want her to be that girl as well. I want it all and I want to be the boy who deserves it. I love her more than anything and I would do all of this with her and more.

I want to be the guy that gets to hold her  hand and for her to hold mine like it is something special.

I want to be the guy that gets to kiss her soft pink lips.

I want to be the guy that runs my hands through her  hair.

I want to be the guy that has my arm around her shoulder and around her waist.

I want to be the guy that she wants to talk to all the time and spends hours speaking to.

I want to be the guy that when I text her, her face lights up with a huge smile because it is me that is texting her.

I want to be the guy that gets her  'just because' flowers for. And that when I do, I take one out and keep it and that when that one dies I  know to get her new ones.

I want to be the guy that she gets excited to see and that she can't wait until she does see me.

I want to be the guy that she talks about to her friends saying how lucky she is to have me in her life and for me to be hers.

I want to be the guy that her parents approve of and say that she mustn't lose me because I am good for her.

I want to be the guy that get protective over  and not in the possessive overbearing way but in the sweet, I don't  want you to ever be hurt way.

I want to be the guy that when she see me she is so happy that she hugs me tightly until I can't breathe.

I want to be the person to play her music.

I want to be the guy who has her as my cheer leader at all of my sports games.

I want to be the guy that gives her my  hoodies and jackets without her having to ask.

I want to be the one she wants to tell any news to first, whether it be good or bad news.

I want to be the guy  she dances in the rain with.

I want to be the one she writes love letters to.

I want to be the guy she supports and encourages him to be his best.

I want to be the guy she trusts with everything in her life.

I want to be the guy that even if we fight, I know I won't break her heart or she won't break mine and that we will get through it and become stronger.

I want to be the guy that he talks to Jesus about.

I want to be the guy who she stands next to  during praise and worship and not be worried if I am too close.

I want to be the guy that she reads her Bible with.

I want to be the guy she can be her true God fearing, loving, kind, patient, joyful, faithful, gentle self around.

I want to be the guy that gets all of this from one girl . Nini , my best friend. Is it too much to ask.

I know I just repeated all that she said but it is true I do want all of it. And I need to tell her.

Hello everyone

I hope you enjoyed this.

Nini's POV is basically what I want. And I want my crush to be the guy.

Anyway Eat, drink lots of water and sleep well. Enjoy the Christmas season may it be full of blessings and joy. You are all too good for this world and deserve everything it has to offer.

This week leading up to Christmas put your focus on the Lord and your loved ones, slow down for awhile.

Love you all

1210 words