A hatred behind love

So this is basically a fantasy. Last year in English class I had to write something from my POV. So this is basically that with a few edits. It is a Jolivia oneshot. I will be using my POV in this very very fake one shot. My age is also wrong in this. There is no sour or any of that in this. Hope you enjoy :).

Bekki's POV: 

It was a day like any other. When suddenly I got a call that would change my life. My name is Rebecca and I am an 18 year old girl who is obsessed  with a show called High School Musical The Musical The Series. I know right it is like the longest name for a show ever. 

That call I got was from the director of the show and he told me that I had got the role o f Alyssa Tae that I really wanted. To say I was happy was a understatement. I was ecstatic my dream was coming true and with a dream cast. 

When the time to start filming, I flew to Salt Lake City which was a long ass flight. The flight was over 22 and a half hours. The other new cast mates name was Daniel and he was from the town I live in .We got seated together on the plane, he is supposed to be my love interest in the show. He is super cute and sweet . He has the perfect smile and jawline and very nice hair. But he is just my co-star and now a really good friend.

I thought that this cast was all happy and loved each other because that is what I saw in all their interviews and Instagram videos but that is far from from the truth. I mean Dara, Julia, Sofia, Matt, Larry, Frankie and Joe all love each other and are like each other's second family but but Joshua and Olivia hated each other. Like with every bone in their bodies. 

In the third  week of filming, I was talking to Daniel about getting food for the cast from In-and-Out for dinner and he said he would drive since he drives me everywhere because turns out we are neighbors .We have got to know one another  and basically know everything about Each other.  His car came up a few days after we got here and I wasn't getting my car because my sister needed it back home, so he said he would drive me which was really sweet. 

Then the topic switched to Olivia and Joshua who were currently filming scenes for Ricky and Nini and they actually looked and acted like they were in love . "I have watched a few of their scenes they are really good actors because they love each but then the cameras cut and they are glaring daggers at each other." I say to him. "I know what you mean bubs. i don't know how they got the look of love down but they did." he agrees. "Why don't we find out?" I ask. 

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Why don't we invite them over to talk or like have a guys and girls night. Like you invite the boys to your apartment and I will invite the girls." I suggest. "That is a good idea." he agrees. 

When the conversation is done the girls and I walk to to Olivia and start talking. "Hey do you guys want to have a girls night at mine" I ask . "Of course." Dara, Julia and Sofia all agree and we waited for Olivia's answer. "Sorry I can't tonight I am busy." she said. Olivia has been blowing us off whenever we ask to hang out  for nearly  two weeks.

 "What are you busy with?" Dara asked. "Just stuff." Olivia shrugs. That is the answer most of the time. " I have to go I have another scene with that stupid Joshua." Olivia groans and walks away. 

The boys approach us well minus Josh. "Did it work?" Daniel asks coming to stand next to me. "Did what work?" Larry asks. " Dan and I came up with with a plan to find out how Joshua and Olivia got the look of love down when they hate each other." I start. "So Bekki said she would invite the girls to a girls night at her place and I would invite the boys to mine and we would ask them." Daniel finishes for me. 

"That is actually smart." Sofia says and everyone agrees. "But that failed."Daniel adds. "Why?" Dara asks. " Well Josh said that he was busy again." Daniel says. "And Liv said the same. She has been blowing us off for nearly  two weeks." Julia says. "Josh has been doing the same to us for around time." Matt says. What? I am so confused. "Do you think they are hanging out with each other?" Joe asks. I mean it is a possibility. "I highly doubt that." Sofia says. "Yeah they hate each other." Matt adds. "Yet they act so in love as Ricky and Nini." Frankie says. " Bubs what do you think?" I ask Daniel. " I don't know." he says . 

"Let's go to my place and talk about this more."I suggest . Everyone agrees   and starts walking out of set to their  cars  because they are going to get overnight clothes. "Bekki and I are going to get food." Daniel says when we get to our cars. "Okay." everyone says. 

When we get to the mine and Daniel's apartment complex no one is here yet so we decide to get into comfy clothes. "Bubs can I please borrow one of your hoodies. Yours are warmer than mine." I ask him. "Sure."he says and runs to his place through the conjoining door in our apartments. He comes back with his green hoodie and gives it to me. I put it on . 

I hear a knock on the door and ask Daniel to go get it as it is probably our friends. When they come back we all start eating and just as I was about to bring up Joshua and Olivia, Frankie speaks " So do we think that they are actually hangi- wait Bekki whose hoodie is that?" he asks. "Oh Dan's." I say casually. 

"Ok so Bekki and I spoke about it and there could be a possibility that they are hanging out but we don't know as they can't be in the same room as one another for more than 5 seconds without fighting or insulting each other." Daniel says and everyone agrees. We continue talking about it for a few minutes about this. 

"Guys let's watch a movie on netflix." Dara suggests and we all agree. I get up and gather the trash to throw away while everyone fights over a movie. Coming back from  the kitchen   I hear Daniel say "Put on Purple Hearts Bekki loves that movie." I smile. I do love that movie. 

"So what we watching?" I ask sitting next to Daniel. " Daniel made us put on Purple Hearts because apparently you love that movie and we all agreed because it is an amazing movie." Matt answers. "It is." I say and get comfortable. 

The next day Daniel and I are walking to our trailer. We arrived super early for some unknown reason. We then saw Joshua and Olivia together by their trailers. Since I presume they thought no one was there Joshua told Olivia to come into his trailer. I look at Daniel and the back them. They left the door open.So we went to the door and spied on them.

As we got to the door we saw Joshua give Olivia the tightest hug possible. "Livvy I missed you." He murmurmed loud enough that we could hear. " I missed you too Joshy. Even though we saw each other last night." Olivia replied.

"But Joshy we have to be careful, we are still on set and we have our cast mates arriving soon. We need to pretend we hate each other because you know how they will react" She says sadly. What I am so confused. "I know but at least I can show you how I feel on screen." he said. That is how they can pull off the look of love. "Yeah we can thank Ricky and Nini for that." She laughs. "I have to go though." she says sadly. " I know but I will miss you. I love you." he says in the same tone. " I will miss you too. I love you more." Olivia says before leaving. She didn't see Daniel or I.

We looked at each other and went to my trailer to talk about it." Do you think they are dating? "Daniel asks." I don't know." I reply.

Later that day the director asked me to go find Olivia and Daniel offered to go with me. So we went and saw Olivia's door open so I went first and knocked." Hey Liv, the director wants you for a - " I then relised who was in the room." Josh? " I ask

"Hey Bekki. Umm I was getting something for..." Josh starts. " Joshua we heard you guys talking about this morning" I say. "We?" he asks. I step forward for Daniel to come in.

"Dan. You are here too." Josh says. "What is going on?" Daniel asks looking between Liv and Josh. "Please don't tell anyone Bekki and Dan but Liv and I are Umm." Josh starts. "Dating." Olivia finishes for him. Wow even tho we had our suspions this still shocked me. Why didn't they want anyone to know.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask. " We didn't want you guys to judge us." Olivia says. "We wouldn't have judged you guys. In fact we would have suppoorted you guys." Daniel says.

"Guys you need to tell the others." I say. Josh Nods. " We will and thank you guys." he says. "For what?" Daniel and I ask together. "For hearing that conversation otherwise we would still have to hide." He says.

After that Josh and Liv told everyone and everyone was happy for them. They taught me that things are not always what  they seem and sometimes the act of hate is actually behind love.

So the Character Daniel is actually based off of someone I know and the Bekki is me so. Sorry if this wasn't all Jolivia and that the ending felt rushed.
I hope you liked this and let me know if you want a part two because I have a few more ideas for this story but don't know if I should write it.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you all have a wonderful day or night