A Hatred Behind Love (Part 2)

Olivia's POV:

I am lying on Josh's couch with my back resting against his stomach. It has been a week since we told the cast about us dating.

"Who did you think if anyone in the cast found us out, would find us out?" Josh asks me. I have thought about this before so I have my answer "Frankie." I respond easily.

He is quiet for a few seconds before saying "I am forced to agree. I never would have thought it would be Bekki and Daniel." he says. I agree lik dthey have known us the shortest so maybe that is why I didn't suspect them.

"Yeah, do you think something is going on there?" I ask. Honestly I think that they like each other, I would even go as far as saying love. They would be cute together.

"I do think that there is something there. The way they look at each other is definitely like how Ricky and Nini or even you and I look at each other. Also they have cute nicknames that actually resemble pet names that the one an only call the other." he says.

He only speaks facts. "Also he let's he wear his goodies and jackets. Oh and they play Alyssa and Austin so well and you can see the chemistry between them on and off camera." I add.

This is all true. But I guess we will have to wait and see. "Hey Liv?" I hear Josh ask. 'mhhm' I say into his arm. "I love you." he says and a big smile overtakes my face. "I love you too Angel." I say.

----Time skip to two days later-----

Bekki's POV:

Over the past week and a half Daniel and I have gotten even closer. He is like my best friend. I may or may not have feelings for him but anyway.

"Hey bubs?" I ask walking into his room through the connecting door. I see him standing in the kitchen making a cup of coffee. I go up behind him and hug him from the back.

"Hey luvie. Want some coffee?" He asks. I scrunch up my nose in disgust. "You know I hate coffee." I say. I hate it with a passion. He chuckles "Hot chocolate it is." he says and goes to get the cup.

"Oh bubs look here." he says. I look down and see his hand with all of his fingers together in like a star. I look up and meet his eyes and he starts laughing "Daniel ." I say in a warning voice.

"Oh so we doing proper names now? Okay Rebecca." he says. I keep on my unimpressed face and walk away. I soon hear quick footsteps and feels someone's arms around me and lift me up.

He carries me to the couch and places me on his lap with his arms tightly around my waste. "I am sorry Bubby. Pwese forgive me" he says to me in cute voice with puppy dog eyes and a pout on his lips

"Fine I forgive you but you know how much it annoys me." I say to him as I hug him. "I know" he smirks.

"Anyway I wanted to let you know Sof and I are going to the mall to get Matt a gift from her." I tell him playing with his hair. "Have fun bubs and be safe." He says. I get up and get to do my hair and make up and get into some cute clothes.

---A few hours later so after the mall---

I head into my room and put down my bag. "Bubby? You here?" I call and get no answer back. That is weird. He normally always answers me.

I start walking into his apartment and I freeze when I get to the door to his game room.

There on the couch is Daniel and another girl. She was sitting on his lap playing with his hair and he had the biggest smile on his face. It gave me a flashback to when we were in that same position this morning. Only this time I am not there.