Please Don't Kill Me

Posted by : Ricky Bowen

Hello everyone.

I would like to inform everyone that Nini is no longer my girlfriend. We wanted to tell you this and not have you find out on some other social media account.

This is not because anyone cheated or anything scandals like that. I still have so much love for her and she will always be in my heart.

She is sitting next to me while I am writing this because we thought we would tell you together.

We decided that this is  what is best for our relationship. She is still my best friend and someone I trust very much.

I will spare all the details but she is one of the best people I have ever met.  She is one of the kindest people I have come in contact with.

I will always cherish our memories together and the words we spoke. She is amazing and I know the world isn't deserving of her.

Please do not send any hate to Nini or myself as we think we think this is what is best.

She lifted my spirits and always knew how to make me smile. We could have long and deep meaningful conversations but also be goofy and silly. She was the best person to have around when you were and was an  amazing gifriend.

And I know she will be an incredible finance and wife. And I am so lucky to be the one she will be that to.

We love you all and hope that you didn't scream to much.

From Myself and My Finance Nini

"They are going to go berserk." Nini giggles from her place on my lap. When I said sitting next to me I actually meant sitting on top of me. "I love you" I say kissing her shoulder before looking up.

"I love you more and I can't wait to be married." She says admiring the ring. "Ditto. Nini Bowen, Has nice a nice ring to it." I say
"It does." she smiles

Hello

Short one shot that I thought would be cute. I hope you enjoyed it.

What were you feeling when reading this?

A new chapter of Hopeless Romantics will be out later today.

GO STREAM DIFFERENT RIGHT NOW. CAUSE IT IS AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE AND MIND BLOWING AND TRULY A MASTER PIECE.

Take care of yourselves. Eat and drink water. Get enough sleep. If you need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me.

See you later

Love you lots