Panic Attack

This is after season 2. Nini is famous. Big Red's Birthday is coming up so the party i talk about is his. 

TW: Panic Attacks; light swearing. 

Nini's POV: 

 I am at the mall to get Red at gist and possibly and outfit for the Party. I start to sing softly. "I was always in front of you. So wake up. Your sleeping heart." I close my eyes while I am singing and suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

I turn around and see a young  girl around 12 years old. "Hi." I don't know her but let's find out. "Hi" she replies "Sorry do i know you?"I ask her. ". " Are you Nini Salazer - Roberts?" She asks me with a smile. " Yes I am. Why?" I smile at her. "Can I get a picture. I am a huge fan." Aww. "Of course." She takes the photo. " Thank you." She smiles. "Of course . Bye, i hope you have a nice day." 

About 30 minutes later I found the perfect outfit that was so cute but also a little hot. I was still trying to find a gift but I am thinking of getting him a new skateboard and some robotics things. I go into the next few shops and get him the gift. So I got him this really cool skateboard and some robotics things. 

When I was done I wanted a coffee so I started walking to the food court. When suddenly the next thing I know is that there was a crowd around me. Everyone was screaming at me and trying to get pictures. I start to feel my heart race, I start to feel dizzy. My breathe quickens and my hands get sweaty. I know what is about to happen as my vision blurs. Only one person knows I have panic attacks and knows how to calm me down from them. 

"Ricky." 

--a few minutes earlier-- 

Ricky's POV: 

 I was coming out of the hardware as they had this soundboard I wanted to get for Big Red. I decided to go to the food court to get some food because I am hungry. I was walking through the food court when I saw a large crowd. That is weird. But I kept on walking.

I stop when i hear someone call my name. I look around and see no one I know. Then my eyes drift too the crowd and I see Nini, in the middle of it struggling to breathe and her body trembling which means she is having a panic attack. I rush towards her pushing through the people .

 "Nini breathe with me." I say then see the attack getting worse so I pull her out of the crowd into a secluded area. "C-c-c-a-a-n-n-'t-t  b-b-re-ea-a-t-th-hhe. H-h-e-e-l-l-p-p." She gets out between breathes. My heart breaks at this. "Nini I need you to breathe with me okay. Can you count with me?" I ask. She nods her head. "Okay count with me. One." I say and wait for her to repeat. "o-o" tears fall from her eyes. "n-n-n" Her breathing gets heavier. 

"Okay so that is not going to work." I mutter. What did I use to do to calm her down? I would kiss her. I don't know if that will work but it worked in the past. I know we aren't together anymore but she needs me and I can't see her like this. Then kiss her you idiot, so I do. 

Nini's POV:

I was still struggling to breathe, I could hear someone speaking to me, but i couldn't make out who it was. Then I feel someone's lips on mine. I feel safe and at home. I have only felt that with... Ricky. 

I feel my self start calm down and my breathing go back to normal. So I pull away. Not expecting to see who I saw so when I say I was shocked that would be an understatement. 

"Nini? Are you okay?" Ricky asks me worriedly. " Yeah I am. Umm Thank you." I say with a nervous chuckle.  " Ummmm. Ricky?" I question. 

3rd Person's POV:

 Ricky's thoughts 

Nini's thoughts 

OH no here comes the lecture. "Yes?"Ricky replies nervously. "What about Lily?"Nini asks. "Uh Who?" he asks. "Blonde chick. North High's Belle." she says. "What about her?" Ricky asks confused. 

" Aren't you dating her?" . Yes I know I was heartbroken when Kourtney told me, after opening night. I cried for the whole of that weekend. I mean who wouldn't the person you love got a new perfect girlfriend. 

"No." Ricky says. She thinks I am dating that Bitch? Why? "Why would you think that?" he asks. Like seriously. 

"Kourtney told me on opening night, that you called her when you thought no one was around and you were smileing." Nini syas remembering the awful memory.

"Oh that." Ricky says in realization. " What did she hear?" Ricky asks. "Umm she told me she heard you say 'Hi Lily. Its uh Ricky.' and then she left." Nini says. "Ok" Ricky says. And the rest? "Anything else?" Ricky asks nervously.

"No." Nini shoke her head. "I am sorry you have a girlfriend and -" Ricky interrupts her. "She is not my girlfriend." Ricky corrects. "Sorry. When are you going to make it official?" Nini asks.

"I am not." Ricky respondes casually. "But the phone call." Nini says confused. Ricky laughs. " After that line I said and I quote ' Come near me or my friends and I will call 911."

"Really?" Nini asks. " Really. What were you feeling when she told you. I know we aren't together but I want to know." Ricky asks her. "Truth?" Nini asks. "" Truth" Ricky responds.

"Heartbroken. I cried the whole weekend." She admit honestly. "Really?" Ricky asks hopefully. "Really. I thought you had a girlfriend." she confesses.

"Not yet I don't." Ricky says. Nini's body deflates. "I really like this girl at this point I am basically in love with her." Ricky continues. "Do I know her?" Nini chokes back a sob. My heart is broken. He doesn't live me anymore.

"You might. She is our age, drop-dead gorgeous. She takes my breathe away when ever I see her. She has the most soothing voice and it is like an angels. She is kind and over the top talented. I could probably write a ten thousand word essay plus just about her. "Ricky smiles." "Name" Nini choked out again.

"Nini Salazar-Roberts "

"Wait what?" Nini asks.  I swear I heard my name but tgta can't be true the only thing that I fit in that description is the age. "Nini Salazar-Roberts also known as you." Ricky repeats.

"But I am not any of those things besides our age." Nini says confused. " You are and so much more. I am completely and utterly in love with you. Nina Isabelle Salazar-Roberts." he says. "I am completely and utterly in love with you Richard Micheal Bowen." She replies pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Hope you liked this. It isn't that good.
I hope you have a good day or night.