The Incident

Warnings :
• self depressing thoughts
• Harrasment
• Harmful words
• Assult

Jonathan:

PS: Sorry for all the time skips

Nini's POV:

It was a beautiful day. The lesson before lunch. I had to put my books down cause they were hella heavy.

Since no one was in the hallway I started singing Paper Rings softly.
"I like shinning thing but I'd marry you with paper rings." I sang.

When I was almost done putting things in my locker I look up and see Jonathan,a guys from my class. I smile at him and then go back to putting things in my locker.

"Hi Nini" he says to me. "Hi Jonathan" I respond. All of a sudden he is really close to me. I stand close to people all the time specially Ricky So I dont think anything of it. "I have to get to lunch. Ricky is probably worried where I am but I will see you in class right?" I ask. "Yeah" he responds.

I get to the cafe and instantly see my friends. We sit at the the same table every day so it wasn't that hard. I get my food and go to the table to sit down.

When I get that I take a seat in my normal place next to Ricky and Gina.
As I sit down Ricky wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.
He then kisses my forehead and says "Hello lovey."

Now I know you think we are dating but we are not. It is just our dynamic. 

We fall into easy conversation as we always do as we are just so close and these people make me so happy. I can't imagine what my life would be without them. 

----Later that day-----

So we are all chilling in class as our teacher gave us a free lesson. There were only a few of us talking the others went into the hallways. Ricky arm is around my should and we start talking about our Math class. I had told Ricky, EJ and Gi my mark but not anyone else. As we are on the topic a voice says "Ashlyn is such a nerd." 

It took a few seconds for me to realize that it is Jonathan's voice. "No she isn't she is just smart." I defend my friend. Just because someone is smart doesn't make them a nerd. "She got a good grade in math, so therefor she is a nerd."Jonathan says. "As Nini said she is smart that doesn't make her a nerd."EJ steps in. "Yeah dude." Ricky agrees. 

"Nini doesn't know what she is talking about. She probably got a really bad mark."Jonathan says. I know my mark isn't perfect but an A is good to me. Ricky's grip tightens around me as he grits through his teeth a warning for Jonathan to shut up. "Dude." his voice is dangerously low. "Whatever." Jonathan rolls his eyes. "You are all just pricks." He walks away. 

"Who does he think he is?"Gina asks. Everyone nods their head in agreement. We then decided to have a movie night at my place.

---The next day---