Business Partners

This is just filler chapter. Ain't nothing interesting just yet.

______

"Maddy stop." I say pushing her away from me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't do this. I hate to even say this shit but you're Nate's girl. You always will be." I say.

With the strength I had, I walked away from her leaving her glued to her spot. Yeah I want her, I want her so bad. Just not like this. Not when daddy's boy is in the picture.

On the way to the girls I ran into Fez, who I met at the carnival. "Yo."

"What's up?" I reply.

"Ight look, I thought about what ya said. That offer still on the table?" He asks in usual monotone voice.

"Of course." I answer.

"I'm interested. Feel like we could make double the money together." He says.

"More like triple. I could teach you some things on how to get over on people. Especially the ones that don't know shit about drugs." I reply.

Just then my phone went off. Well not my main phone, but my burner phone. It's untraceable so I use it for business purposes.

"See one just hit me up now. You riding?" I ask my newfound partner.

"Let's do it." Fez says.

Before exiting the party I go over to the girls. Maddy was already back over here but she seemed so zoned out.

"As much as I love hanging out with y'all I got something to do. I will see y'all later." I say.

"Can I stay at your house tonight? We could throw a slumber party." Rue says. The other girls seemed to be down with the idea.

She only wants to stay at my house because I keep my cabinets stocked with snacks or because she's high and don't want Leslie to know. It takes a lot of trust to give Rue anything so I was skeptical on handing her my house key.

"Do not lose this fucking key Ruby and stay the fuck out my room. I'll meet up with y'all later." I say.

I wasn't surprised when Cassie hugged me before I was about to leave. But her boldness caught me way off guard. This damn girl done kissed me.

Jules whistles at the interaction. I ain't know what to do at first. I ain't want this to be embarrassing so I kissed her back. Right in front of a now pissed off Maddy.

"Please be safe." Cassie says.

"Fasho." I respond.

I make it out the building and unlock my G-Wagon. Fez hops into the passenger seat. It's business time now.

"You got your stash on you?" I ask.

"Always." He answers.

"I'ma put you on to the dude we about meet up with. He's rich as hell. I'm talking big mansion, fancy cars, big safe with millions in it." I say.

"You ain't think about robbing him?" Fez asks.

"Oh I have and maybe one day I might. But check it, he's into pills like xans, percs, shit even oxycontin. Anything he could get his hands on really." I begin.

"He's just a fucking pill head." Fez chuckles.

"Exactly but he doesn't know shit about drugs. He just likes how they make him feel. He don't know how much they really worth so I finesse him for the price every time. Xan bars are cheap as hell everyone knows this. Hell every pill usually sells for less than 20 a pill. I charge him 45 per pill no matter what it is. He willingly pays it. If he's already high and trying to buy then I up it to 60." I explain.