A Week?

"Girlfriend?" Cassie and Alexa say at the same time.

I give the most genuine and biggest smile. "Yes, this is my wonderful girlfriend Cassie."

"Oh. Are you two on like a date?" Alexa asks.

Cassie looks between the both us, sensing the obvious tension. "Yeah we are."

Cassie wraps her arms around me in a protective yet territorial way. Alexa ain't have nothing to say  and I was happy about it. I may not be able to hurt her for what she did to me but if she fucked with Cassie the wrong way, I'd have to change that.

"Well, uh, I don't want to intrude or anything. I'm happy for you Y/N. It was really good seeing you." Lex says.

I give her a fake ass smile as she walked away. I grab on to Cassie's hand and start leading us towards my car. It's probably best we get up outta here. Alexa is still untrustworthy. She could most likely hit up the rest of Mob Piru to tell them about my whereabouts.

"She's pretty. She looks so much like Maddy that I actually thought it was her for a second." Cas says once we're inside my G-Wagon.

"Yeah the similarities between them are crazy." I say in agreement.

I was grateful that she didn't ask about the whole girlfriend thing. I mean it was in the heat of the moment type of thing. I wanted to brag to Alexa so bad. Show her that I actually moved the fuck on. 

I drive away from Compton and head back to where we live. Now it's time for the second part of this date.

_____________

Maddy's P.O.V

I laid in my bed on a group FaceTime call with Cassie and Kat. She was telling us how her date with Y/N went. I hated how thoughtful it was.

Ice skating. Who would've thought that ice skating would be a good date idea? But I mean it makes sense since it comes from Cassie's past. Which means they've had conversations on a personal level.

Not to mention, they did end up going somewhere fancy. A five star fucking restaurant. I hate this so bad.

"I've met Alexa. We ran into her at the rink. Maddy you won't even believe how much you both look alike. I swear I thought it was you for a moment." Cassie says.

"That's like crazy. Y/N's ex is Maddy's doppelgänger." Kat says.

That means she has a type. Me. I'm her type. Not Cassie. So what the fuck is going on? I don't like this shit. I can't allow this.

Also Cassie, what the fuck? I would've beat Alexa's ass if I seen her. After hearing what she did to Y/N, she's definitely on my hit list.

"Then she proceeded to introduce me to Alexa as her girlfriend. She was sweet the entire night. I'm pretty sure we're dating. Not officially, but we're definitely together." Cas goes on.

Girlfriend? Together? Not no more y'all ain't. Y/N finna get a piece of my damn mind because she clearly lost hers.

I lie and tell the girls that I'm about to get in the shower but really I've already done that. I'm going to Y/N's house.

_______

I stood outside her house feeling the cool breeze as the wind was blowing. Deciding that I'm tired of looking like an idiot by just standing here, I knocked on the door with a little force.

I hear the door unlock before it swing opens. Y/N stands there in a white wife beater shirt that clung to her body showing off her ripped and fully tattooed arms. Some black shorts that hung below her waist revealing her blue skin tight boxers.