We're Sisters

Maddy's P.O.V

Y/N and I walked into school side by side like normal. She's been acting weird since last night. Probably more weird since we woke up this morning.

I asked her about it and she told me that it was nothing but I know when she's lying. I wasn't gonna force it out of her and decided that she'll come to me when she's ready.

But not knowing is bothering me. She's never acted like this before. It's kind of fucking strange to me.

It's like her mind is in a different world and she's been stuck there since yesterday. I don't really know how to explain it.

I know telling her what Nate did isn't the problem. I mean she handled that almost immediately. Which I really thank her for.

I love how she's quick to defend me and protect me. But something is fucking with her and I need to figure it out.

We walked up to the usual group of Lexi, Kat, BB, and Rue who's just coming back after missing a couple days. Apparently her and Jules fell out or something. I'm not quite sure honestly.

Everyone says hello like normal. "Hey bitches."

Y/N said nothing as her eyes scanned the crowed hallway filled with students. Her eyes landed on whoever she was looking for and it looked like she was pretty disgusted.

"I'll be back." She says with her attention on the person she seen.

"Alexa." I hear her call as she walked away.

"Is she really going to talk to her?" Kat asked confused.

"Who is she?" BB asks.

"Her ex." Rue whispers.

First it's her telling Alexa to not speak to her and now she wants to talk to her. I'm about to slap Y/N in a second.

________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked away from the girls and headed towards Alexa. I swear if she knew about this sick ass shit I'm whooping her ass.

She was actually talking to some girls. I only noticed them because they tried to flirt with me the other day and Maddy threatened to fuck them up causing them to run away.

"Leave." I say making them run away again.

"That was hot. If you wanted me all to yourself though you could've just asked." Alexa said.

Ew. That's gross. "I don't and I'm not here to play games with you Alexandra."

"Alexandra?" She chuckles. "No one calls me that besides my mother."

"You mean our mother. Technically my mother first and then you came and took her from me." I reply.

"What the fuck do you mean our mother?" Alexa asks looking confused.

"Ya see I knew when she showed up randomly that something was wrong and then I seen you the next morning here at school. At that point I knew something was really wrong but now it all makes sense. How do you feel knowing you tried to kill your half sister? Or maybe fucking her on several occasions?" I respond.

"Are you saying we're siblings? Are you really serious right now?" She asks in disgust.

"That's exactly what I'm saying sis. You didn't know did you? Cause if you did that makes you nastier than me in this situation." I answer.