Vegas (Part 3)

y'all ain't gon like me for this idea I have and I'm totally cool with that 😈

say hello to my little friend

smut warning (long)⚠️

_______________

"You still think I'm not ready for all that?" I asked.

"Nope. I think you're ready for more." Lani says kissing me again.

"Oh really?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah. I want to get out of here." She replies.

I already know what that means. Was I really about to ditch my own party to go fuck? You damn right I am.

"Come on." I say helping her down.

I grabbed her hand as we walked through the crowded area. I had to carefully sneak away since I'm technically supposed to be here.

We quickly made it inside the elevator going up to the room. As soon the doors closed our bodies pressed against each others. Our lips tangled in a heated make out session.

Her hot kisses trailed down my jawline sending goosebumps all over my body. When the elevator doors opened there was an elderly couple on the other side.

Both of our faces turned red with slight embarrassment. The old lady just stared in amusement as we traded places. Us getting off with them getting on.

"Remember when we were like that Robert? Where do the years go?" I heard her say before the doors closed.

I chuckled while pulling out the room key. For the first time since we've been here the room door opened with no problems.

We walked in and started kicking off our shoes. We didn't even make it upstairs to the bed. We somehow ended up in the kitchen. I picked her up placing her on the counter. Her legs wrapping around my torso.

I stripped off my hoodie while she did the same. She was left in a black lace bra that perfectly supported her full breasts. I lightly sucked on her neck as I unhooked her bra throwing it somewhere across the room.

Soft moans escaped her lips. Weren't even loud yet but I loved hearing her moan. I gently kissed the fresh hickey that I left before trailing down to her boobs. I took the hardened nipple in my mouth swirling my tongue over it.

Lani threw her head back in pleasure. I made sure to  show each nipple the same amount of attention. Leaving marks on her boobs just like I did with her neck. She reached down and unbuckled my belt as well as my pants.

I took off my shirt leaving me in a sports bra, my hardcore abs and tattoos now exposed. She unwrapped her legs from around me as I helped take her pants off. She was only left in panties that matched her bra that I removed just moments ago.

Leilani rubbed over my clothed semi-hard dick. I breathed in sharply and shuddered at the contact. I felt my boxers tightening the harder I got. She kissed me before getting down on her knees.

We maintained eye contact as she pulled down my pants. They pooled at my ankles. The bulge in my boxers was huge. I seen her look slightly nervous as she stared at it.

Crazy how this is the same woman that said I don't have big dick energy. Lani's fingers hooked on the waistband of my boxers slowly yanking them down. My tip hit me in the stomach as it sprung out.

"Fuck you're so big." She murmured.

"Told you everything was big over here." I chuckled.

She used my precum as lubricant steadily pumping me. I growled lowly. She kissed my tip before taking it in her mouth. Her mouth was warm and it sent shivers throughout my body.