Maddy's Birthday

"Ya think the party store sells gigantic gift bows. Specifically the type that goes on cars." I ask Rue.

"You bought Maddy a car?" She responds.

"I bought her more than just a car." I reply.

Today is my baby's birthday. She's actually still at home sleeping. I was out with Rue and Gia grabbing last minute shit.

"I want a car." Gia says.

"Maybe for your 16th birthday. If your grades are still good." I say.

"And I can't get a car?" Rue asks.

Hell no. She really must've lost her mind. "Well would you look at that. It's time to pick up Maddy's cake."

___________

"I don't think you've ever went all out for anybody before. You've become a fucking simp." Rue tells me.

"Damn is it a crime for me to love my lady? If Jules ain't making you feel like this then I don't think she the one for you dawg." I say.

"I'm just saying." Rue shrugs.

I start mumbling shit to myself making sure that everything is in order. Today has to go right. I even got the pool in my backyard cleaned. Honestly I don't even remember having a pool. But it's clean now.

The decorations were set up nicely. Balloons, cake, gifts, and other shit. It took all morning but it's worth it, hopefully. I put on some music as well on the loud surround sound speaker.

Rue opened the front door and Kat, Cassie, Jules, Lexi, Fez, Ash, and some girl who was introduced to me as BB, came through the door.

Fez being here definitely has something to do with Lexi. I've been telling bro to shoot his shot and it looks like he finally did. 

"Wow, this is nice." Lexi said.

"Thanks Lex."

I figured it was time for Maddy to actually get the fuck up. I went upstairs and opened the room door to see her still sleeping. That's them pregnancy symptoms.

"Maddy baby it's time to get up." I say lightly shaking her.

"I don't want to." She mumbles.

"That's too damn bad. It's your birthday and I put a lot of time and effort and money into this. Especially money." I reply.

She eventually gets up and prepares herself for the day. While she was busy doing that, I went downstairs into my garage. I opened the garage door and moved her car out on the driveway.

I placed the huge bow on the front of it and placed the key on the table inside the garage before going back inside. When I walked through the door Maddy was coming downstairs.

"Damn girl, you fine as fuck." I say.

Maddy just smiles and starts blushing. She walks up to me and places a kiss on my lips. It was more than just a simple one. Very sexual and intimate of you ask me.

"Keep going and we'll all see how Maddy got pregnant." Rue says.

I roll my eyes at her and turn my attention back to Maddy. "Happy birthday princess."

"Thank you baby." She replies.

I let her go around and talk with her friends. I spot Ashtray on the couch talking to Gia. Aw hell nah.

"Boy you better watch yourself." I tell Ash.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Gia asks.

"At first it was funny but now I do it to protect you. You need to be worrying about boys." I answer.