New York

Serious Question (kind of).....I see y'all thirsting over Lauren London.....y'all tryna fuck her? Cause I can come up with this whole storyline where she's not your mother fr

I actually have one already planned out if thats what y'all want and no I will not make Y/N cheat on Maddy for this to happen....I really have this worked out already

Anyway on to the story.....this just a filler chapter btw

_____________

"On behalf of everyone here, welcome to Atlantic Records." Craig, the CEO/ President, says.

"I'm happy to be here." I respond.

I just finished signing a five million dollar deal with Atlantic. I did some negotiating with them about my contract. I wouldn't sign unless they signed Jaden as well. He's a really good producer. He produced all of my songs and he can rap to.

The meeting wrapped up and my boys and I wondered out on the streets of New York. That's where Atlantic is so we had took a trip out here.

It's so different out here. I kinda like it. I was hesitant on leaving Maddy alone but she reassured me that she would be fine. That she would be with Kat and Lexi.

Speaking of my wife, I told her I would call her after the meeting was over. I took my phone out and FaceTimed her.

"Hey baby." She answered with a big smile on her face.

I immediately took notice in her change of hair color. Her hair is now blonde. She looks so fucking good. "Princess you look good. You looking real fucking edible right now."

"Thank you daddy. Maybe you can show me how edible I am when you come back home." Maddy replied.

"I sure fucking will." I say.

"Aye man, y'all can have phone sex later. Y'all some nasty ass motherfuckers." Bobby interrupted.

"Shut yo single ass up nigga." I laugh.

"How did the meeting go?" She asked.

"Pretty good. You are looking at Atlantic Records new recording artist." I answer.

"That's major. I'm so proud of you baby. You are going to do wonderful things." Maddy responds.

"Yeah I hope so. What you've been doing since I been gone?" I ask.

"Nothing. I really fucking miss you." She says.

"I miss you too baby. I'll be back tonight though." I say.

"You better be." Maddy replies.

"I got some things to do for the label so I gotta go but I'll text you. I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She smiles.

Once the phone disconnected, I do the first thing that they told me to do. Create social media accounts. I created a Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram page.

Right now the boys and I were going to get something to eat. Afterwards we had to come back to Atlantic. They wanted me to a record a single so that they can drop it under them. It's a way for them to introduce me as their newest artist.

"I heard New York got the best pizza." AJ says.

"Yo ass always want pizza. You gon turn into a fucking pizza one day." I chuckle.

"I'm fine with that." He replied.

We found the nearest pizza place and sat at a booth. A waitress came and asked what we wanted to drink and gave us time to look over the menu.