I'ma Fuck You Up

I lay back in the bed as Cassie climbs on top of me. She slides her wet center down on to my hard pulsing dick.

I've lost track at how many rounds we had been going. All I know is we fucked each other to sleep and woke up with that same feeling. We've been going at it all morning.

My hands gripped her waist as she bounced up down. Her overly grown breast, that I left many hickeys on, followed her body movements. I started to thrust forward meeting her halfway.

Her moans became breathy and her walls clenched themselves even tighter around me. Before she could even saying anything, she came. Hard.

I was right behind her but I'm not about to cum inside her. I ain't no damn fool. My dick was glistening from being covered in her bodily fluids as I slid out of her.

Cassie crouches down low and takes all of my eleven inches in her mouth. I could feel myself in her throat.

The air around me felt hot right now. I used the torn shirt that I had ripped off myself to wipe some of the sweat off my face.

My breathing turned abnormal when she started deep throating me with ease. This shit felt so fucking good. My fingers tangled themselves in her messy blonde hair.

"Fuck." I moan lightly, my voice coming out super raspy.

If even possible my dick got harder and my heartbeat increased rapidly. It's a sign that I'm about to shoot my load. Cassie's hot tongue swirls around my tip.

My body jerks a little as I released myself down her throat. She keeps going making sure to get every little drop. Basically sucking me dry.

I let my head fall back into the pillow trying to regain control of my breathing. Cassie lays down next to me with her head on my chest.

"You know we have to go to school right?" She asks.

Shit, I forgot all about that. I grab my phone off the nightstand and check the time. School already started.

"Damn we was supposed to be there twenty minutes ago." I say.

I get up and pull her along with me to the shower. We spent much more time in there than what we needed to. We got carried away again.

I made sure to put out an extra towel for her. We had went to her place last night so she could grab some of the shit she needed like clothes and stuff.

I put on a sports bra and some Louis Vuitton X Supreme boxers. Cassie and I brushed our teeth together. Afterwards I headed to my closet and picked out a Louis Vuitton shirt with the matching shoes.

I sprayed on some cologne and moisturized myself with lotion

I sprayed on some cologne and moisturized myself with lotion. I put on my usual iced out jewelry. Cassie was finishing up around the same time I was.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and backpack. After locking my door we got into my truck and headed to school.