The Truth

spoiler kind of : say what ya want about Y/N & Leilani but there's a strong chance that it's happening at some point. at least for now that's what I'm leaning towards

I understand how weird it is to a certain extent but everything ain't for everybody and this shit is fictional like a mf anyway

and this might upset some of y'all but just like Fez told Lexi: some people need to get their feelings hurt

just remember it's a maddy story so maddy is endgame

anywho on with the story

_____________

"You love giving me a hard time don't you?" I asked while changing Riley's diaper.

In the past few days I've been pissed on twice, shitted on, and she threw up on me countless times. They don't tell you any of this when becoming a parent.

"Mommy gets it easy while you leave the hard work for me. I thought you were supposed to be my best friend. You don't piss on your best friends." I say.

She starts to cry a little like she can really understand me.

"Don't cry baby. It's okay. I forgive you." I say cradling her in my arms.

Her crying stops after while as she soon falls sound asleep. I carefully wrap her blanket around her and lay her down.

"You are so good with her." Maddy says.

"I'm supposed to be." I reply.

We still aren't together, obviously. I've never told her the truth. I plan on it one of these days. I just need to get my words together. I'm still having a hard time dealing with the truth myself.

I mean it's only been two weeks since everything happened. I've just been taking it day by day. I spend my time juggling between my daughter and working on my album.

And if I'm not with Riley or in the studio, I'm with Leilani. That's become my everyday routine. Riley, studio, Lani.

"I know but you already spoil her. She's literally gonna grow up and become your best friend for real." Maddy responds.

"One of us have to be her favorite parent and I'm sorry but it won't be you." I say smiling at my sleeping little girl.

"I knew that already." She mumbles.

This was our first normal conversation within the past fourteen days. As of lately we only come together for Riley. I decided to take advantage of this opportunity.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Could be way better. How are you?" She replied.

"I'm okay, I think. I don't really know. Everything is fucked up for me." I answer.

"If it's any consolation, you're doing amazing with Riley. You didn't fuck up with that." Maddy says.

"Yeah thanks." I mumble.

I stared at her for awhile before looking away. I ain't know what else to say. If we don't talk about Riley then there ain't shit to talk about. That's just what it is.

"So why is Momma P watching her today?" I asked.

"Because I have something to do and I know you have to go work on your album. I don't think having a baby in the studio is a good idea." Maddy answers.

I just nodded. Speaking of work I had to leave soon. Another day, same routine.

____________