The Beginning Of The End

Dustin's pov

"You know what that means? It means you boys are the future of Hellfire. I knew it the moment I saw you. You sat on that table right over there, looking like... looking like two little lost sheep. You were wearing a Weird Al T-shirt, which I thought was brave." Eddie said as we smiled.

"Thank you." I uttered.

"Mike, you were wearing whatever sh¡t your mommy bought you from goddamn Gap. And we showed you that school didn't have to be the worst years of your lives, right? No." Eddie started. As we started walking with him behind us.

"Well, I'm here to tell you that there are other little lost sheepies out there who need help. Who need you. And all you guys gotta do is get your Bo-Peeps on and go and find one." Eddie smiled. Pushing us to the other tables around.

Third person pov

"Where the hell have you been?" Joyce spoke in the phone talking to her good friend Murray.

"I have karate from 1:00 to 3:00 on Fridays. So let me see if I have this right. You received a doll in the mail." He said as he opened the refrigerator.

"Yes." Joyce replied, dryly.

"And it's creepy." He asked throwing ice into a tub.

"Oh, yes." Joyce huffed.

"And you believe it's from Russia, huh?" Murray asked her as he laid in the tub.

"I know it is." Joyce confirmed.

"Hmm." He nodded.

"The... The stamps on the package have that hammer with that hook thingamajig. Sickle. Whatever." She stated as she examined the box.

Stella's pov

"If I play, do I get one of those cool T-shirts?" I spoke sarcastically as Dustin offered me to be a apart of the dnd club.

"Yes." He exclaimed excited.

"Really?" I gave him the same energy.

"Everyone gets a T-shirt. We make 'em ourselves, and if you... You're being sarcastic." He caught on.

"You being sarcastic?" He asked as I put my headset on and gave him a smile walking away.

Third person pov

"I hate high school." The boy with the fluffy hair spoke up, sitting on the edge of the stone wall, Infront of their school.

"So, screw it. Screw what? Screw high school." His friend chimed as he sat up.

"What? What? Dustin, where are you going?" The boy with the long hair, argued.

"Just trust me! Come on," the guy with the hat smiled.

Chrissy's pov

I was in the forest when I stepped on a branch, cracking it, it scared me to my core.

I gasped as I turned around when I heard a loud chime, there was a clock graves into a tree, it chimed 3 more times and I heard my mom's voice again.

The clock started cracking as spiders started crawling out it.

I gasped once again as I hit something behind me, like a person.

"Whoa, hey, hey, hey. Sorry.
Didn't mean to scare you. You okay?" The Eddie guy chuckled as I huffed in relief.

"There's, uh... There's nothing to worry about. Okay? No one ever comes out here. We're safe. I promise." He assured me.

"So, how does this work exactly?" I asked him.