Four Chimes

Third person pov

"El? I don't know if you can hear this, but... but if you can, I want you to know I'm here, okay? I'm right here. And... I love you. El, do you hear me? I love you. I'm sorry I don't say it more. I... It's not because I'm scared of you. I'm not. I've never felt that way. Never." Mike expressed his feeling sto the one true love of his.

Every word that came out of his mouth at the moment was true, he never felt this way for anyone else before, and he loved eleven with every bit of him. He loved her more than he loved himself.

And everyone around him knew that he had loved her since he ever knew what the word love had meant.

"But I am scared that one day you'll realize you don't need me anymore. And I thought if I said how I felt, it would somehow make that day hurt more. But the truth is, El, I don't know how to live without you. I feel like my life started that day we found you in the woods. You were wearing that yellow Benny's Burgers T-shirt." He explained to her as everyone looked at him.

"And it was so big, it almost swallowed you whole. And I knew right then and there, in that moment, that I loved you. And I've loved you every day since. I love you on your good days. I love you on your bad days. I love you with your powers, without your powers. I love you for exactly who you are. You're my superhero." He said.

"And... I can't lose you. Okay? Do you hear me? I can't lose you. You can do anything. You can fly. You can move mountains. I believe that. I really do. But right now, you just have to fight. Okay? El. Do you hear me? You need to fight! You have to fight. Fight! Fight! That's it, El. Fight, El. Fight. Fight" he didn't realize it.

But his words had helped save eleven once again, he helped eleven get back on her feet again, like he did 4 years ago.

Slowly the vines let go of eleven freeing her from whatever the hell was coming her way.

"Eddie!" Stella yelled.

"Max!" Lucas yelled. Max's bones snapped. First her arm.

Hopper screamed as the Demogorgon came closer.

"Fight!" Mike's demanded.

Eleven threw vecna away from max.

And Joyce came to hoppers rescue, helping her. Max fell from the tree as she fell to the floor in the actual world.

"Joyce!" Hop called. As the Demogorgon followed them into a cell.

"Hop!" Joyce did the same.

"Hey assholes!" Murray yelled as he used the flamethrower to burn them to death, also hurting vecna in the process.

"Yeah!" He triumphs.

Now all that was left was fire, and dead Demogorgons, soon Steve Nancy and Robin were dropped from the vines again.

"I don't believe in a higher power or divine intervention. But that was a miracle." Robin told them.

"Then we better not waste it." Nancy said loading her gun.

"Phase four." Steve stated.

"Flambé." Robin started.

Though through all of this, one Demogorgon was left standing, but hopper made sure to use all his bullets on the piece of shit, when that didn't work.

He grabbed the katana. Getting ready for everything.

Eleven held vecna in the air still, as the trio in the creel house reached his lair. Eleven walked towards him.

Robin took her bag off grabbing the little weapons they had ready as Steve lit them on fire.

"You and your friends believe you have won. Don't you? But this is only the beginning. The beginning of the end. You have already lost." Vecna spat.