Eleven

Stella's pov

"Peter...he told me some things, things that are...hard to explain, but you, you'll be able to understand them because you're smart. But eleven this place, it's dangerous." I started as I looked around and then scooted closer to her.

"Papa isn't who he says he is, and this is going to be hard to understand but he knows that he can't control you, and because of that he's going to take your life. He's going to kill everyone that he can't control including me and you. That's why- we need to leave. As soon as possible." I told her as she looked up at me in shock.

Eleven was never the type of person to harm someone for her own good. And knowing all of this at her age would hurt her a lot. She had trusted papa a lot but he always let her down.

"I want you to come with me, so we can be together. So we can find our family and be happy. You're my sister and I can't leave you here, then you'll be all alone and I can't deal with that, will you come with me, eleven?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes. I will." She spoke up after a short amount of silence.

"Thank you, eleven. Really, I need you to get out of here. You don't deserve being here." I muttered to myself as she smiled and gave me a side hug.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Days went by as me, Peter and eleven tried to come up with plans to figure out how we were going to leave this hell hole.

And we were getting closer than ever. Not just to our plan but with each other as well, eleven was like a little sister to me and Peter was the best boyfriend, of course, he just didn't know it yet.

He had been there with me through thick and thin and I could not appreciate him more, he had taught me much more than having to control my powers and I would forever appreciate him for that.

Eleven on the other hand, she wasn't very talkative but when she did talk, she would take my mind off of things. She was literally the light in any room you were in and she would not waste the second to help me or knowing what was wrong with me.

The amount of stress that this had put on me was unreal and I still had to tell fourteen about everything.

I just hoped that she would be on our side because she was almost like a teacher's pet, Papa and her were building a close relationship and I was scared it was closer than my and hers.

Papa had completely and utterly brainwashed her, she would do everything and anything papa would've asked her to do.

The only thing in my hands right now, was telling her the truth and escaping this place, as soon as we could. And I knew that for it to happen, I would do everything in my power.

Whether it was dying while trying or anything else. I was going to leave.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Once again, we were all standing in line waiting to be called on as we went and sat in the chair in front of the light bulbs

it was another day and another challenge Papa had given us to complete in front of him

one by one each number was called down to sit in the chair as they tried to move the light in the circle of bulbs in front of them with a blindfold on.

each time Peter would go behind them and blindfold them as they use their minds to control the light and the electricity in the bulbs to impress papa.

Then papa called me.

"Two." He smiled as I went and sat down in the chair.

Peter came up behind me and tied the blindfold, making sure my hair was not in the way. Yes, my hair was still intact to my skull.

I had no idea why but Papa said it was because I'm special, which I did not believe.

Once Peter walked to his spot, I focused all of my energy onto the light bulbs in front of me as I tried to move them, soon I could feel them going in a wave of circles over and over again as I heard gasp and murmurs across the room.

I took off my blindfold to see that the light were moving effortlessly, as I looked up at Papa, I saw him looking back at Peter, who had a straight face but as soon as Papa turned to me Peter was holding the face of a proud boyfriend.

Which made me chuckle.

"Good job too." Papa said as I nodded to him, he gave me a piece of candy as I walked back to the line and the numbers kept on going.

For some reason, I had a feeling that Papa knew about what was going on between me and peter but if he did, hell was going to break loose and it wouldn't be good for either of us.

As the day went on, me and Peter hung out much more as I built up my courage to tell fourteen about everything.

Peter and I talked for what felt like hours, his voice was the most soothing voice I'd heard, I could almost fall asleep to it.

He'd ask me questions about my life and, honestly I wouldn't really know what to tell him. He'd known me for a long time. Almost my entire life. But I always thought he knew me more than I knew myself.

Right now we were playing chess he picked up a white pawn, swirling it around his fingers as I looked at it. The game goes on for a while, and at one point he seemed stuck.

"Your turn, pretty boy." I taunted smiling.

He smirked as he grabbed a pawn and moved it forward. I looked at the board for a while, analyzing it, watching his every movie and keeping track of mine.

At times, Peter would move his price right after I'd move mine, it was almost like he knew what he was doing, me though, I was taking my time.

After moving my piece I look up at Peter, his hard gaze was on me. I smiled, and then his gaze softened, I furrowed my eyebrows as the chess competition slowly turned into a staring competition.

Finally I gave in and blinked as he smiled a wide smile. His teeth blindingly white.

"What?" I asked.

"You're pretty to look at." He shook his head at first as I let out a breathy laugh.

This boy was going to be the death of me.