Lost In Battle

Third person pov

While Enzo and Murray were talking they heard the most absurd noises coming from Katinka.

"Yuri! That's enough. That's enough! They ran to him stopping him from ruining anymore of that helicopter.

"Hey! The hell you think you're doing?" Murray scolded.

"Get your hands off me, potato head." Yuri spat.

"You're trying to break her, aren't ya? Get us captured again so you can get your reward? That it?" They all assumed.

"What do you two lizard brains know? You're engineers now?" He said to the two angry men Infront of him.

"I know that sound is not good." Murray spat, folding his arms.

"On contrary, those noises you hear, that....it's very good sign. Good sign, huh? Yeah. My women make noise when I please them. You don't know what that is like. I understand. But for those like me who knows what and where to touch, much noise." He taunted as they scoffed.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

"Yeah. These are the smallest I could find." Hopper told Joyce as he handed her a shirt.

"That's it for shirts." He said.

"Oh. Well... Cute." She showed hopper the designs on the shirt.

"Yuri has good taste. What can I say?" He joked.

"Um... Oh, sorry. Sorry." They said as they tried to part ways, only to come and bump into eachother.

"I'll go over here." She instructed.

"Okay." They nodded to eachother.

Joyce took off her shirt as she took a breath of relief, for the first time in a long time she felt at peace, but when she turned around to look at jim.

All she saw was bruises, scars and hopper just a lot different.

"What did they do to you? Oh my God." She walked over to him, shocked.

"No, it's not that bad. It's... You know, I needed to lose weight anyway. It's given me time to think, you know?" He shrugged.

"About who I've been and... and what I've done. I never should've sent you that message."

"You didn't know what was gonna happen."

"I knew it'd be dangerous." He started.

"So did I. I made this choice. And I would choose it again, even knowing everything that I know. I would. Plus, you know, we do have that date to get to. Remember?" She reminded the man.

""Remember""? I've been dreaming about it." He exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I have it all planned out. Pray tell. I'm getting two orders of bread sticks. Two. Those things knock your socks off. Enzo puts some spice on 'em. I don't know what it is, but it's good. And you dip it in olive oil? Forget about it. And, uh, I'm wavering on the main course between the veal and the lasagna. But I think I gotta go with lasagna, right?" He added.

"So, you... you've been dreaming about bread sticks and lasagna?" She scoffed.

"I've been on a diet of watery soup, moldy bread, and maggots, so, yeah, I've been dreaming about bread sticks and lasagna. I mean, sue me. Should I have been dreaming about something else?"

"You tell me." She smirked.

"Well, there's wine. Oh, well, wine's good. I was thinking about a nice "Cheeanti."" he mispronounced the words.