His Curse

Nancy's pov

Right now I was interviewing Eddie's uncle. I knew there was something more to this than what the reporters told the world.

"My nephew, he may look dangerous, but he didn't do this. It just... ain't in his nature. No matter what anyone says, and they will say things, believe me. But... This... wasn't Eddie. The man who did this... Who killed that poor girl, he's... Pure evil." Mr. Munson looked Infront of him in deep thought.

""Man"? You think you know who might've done this?" I asked him as I wrote the information down on my notepad.

"You ever hear the name Victor Creel?" He asked me.

Me and Mr. Munson talked for a while until I realized Fred was nowhere to be found, and I got worried.

Third person pov

"Fred? Fred! Fred! Fred? Fred?" Fred's friend Nancy yelled out trying to find her partner, little did she know, he wasn't doing so good.

Fred was in the forest when he started hearing chiming, and ticking, he heard muffled weeping which scared him to death.

He looked around scared.

He was so scared.

He heard flesh distending wetly and he saw something he saw everyone from the scene and a little girl behind him, and they started chanting something.

"Murderer. Murderer! Murderer. Murderer! Murderer. Murderer. all chanting: Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!" Poor Fred started panting and ran for his life.

Jane and everyone out of Hawkins were oblivious to all of this.

"Angela." Jane yelled out crying.

"Uh-oh. Look who it is." Angela spat.

"She looks upset." One of her friends scoffed.

"You ruined my day." Jane stated as Angela let out a chuckle.

"Oh no. Did we embarrass you in front of your boyfriend?" Angela smirked.

"I want you to say sorry to me, and I want you to tell my boyfriend that it was just a joke and that we are really friends." Jane demanded wiping her tears.

"Or what? You gonna hurt us with your mean stare again? Sorry you can't cry to teacher today. You'll just have to cry to your daddy instead. Oh, wait. Can't do that either. Angela scoffed cruelly

She then walked away as Jane grabbed a roller skate from a bystander.

"Angela." The girl yelled out as as Angela turned out and Jane then proceeded to smack Angela with the skate as Angela fell to the floor and started crying.

"Holy shit. Angela, you okay?"

"Angela, hey."

"You okay?"

"Oh my God!"

"What did she do? Oh my God. Oh my God, what do we do? Oh, shit."

"You're okay. You're okay."

She attracted attention to herself as Angela started wailing.

"Oh... Oh my God." Will stuttered.

"Holy shit, El. What did you do? What did you do?" Mike's voice echoed in her head as she thought of someone.

Dr. Brenner

"What have you done?"