Running Endlessly

Stella's pov

"You need to find your home, you need to find your family, I'll help you as soon as I can, but there is something I need to do first, I need to find my family." I told eleven as she smiled nodding.

"Go! Go go. Quickly!" We heard guards around the woods. Me and eleven started running, unfortunately we soon lost eachother as I yelled out her name to find her. But I couldn't.

I remember running endlessly, I was scared for my life. I didn't know what if do if I got caught this time.

I didn't know what I had just saw, how could he?

He tricked me.

And I trusted him.

He's gone now.

I was running on the highway when the cars rushed past me, I was trying not to get hit by them but it didn't go so well.

I ended up crashing into a car, and they immediately stopped and came to see if I was all right.

I heard the faint voice, she said she was gonna take me to a hospital, and that brought chills down my spine as I started whimpering and crying to not go back there.

If they knew where I was from, it would cause serious trouble.

Then she took me home, She made sure that after a few days, I was legally her daughter. I don't know what she meant by that though, it was such a weird way, in which I had found my parents.

Only thing is I didn't know they weren't my real parents.

They were still the best people, as soon as they found me in the shape I was, they decided to help me, and they helped me a lot, mom or Jocelyn took me to some guys place, she kept calling him by the name of "Magnus."

He kept saying some weird words, and slowly I fell asleep.

I walked around until I reached a room. Jocelyn came behind me and opened the door revealing a young girl playing with her toys on the floor.

"Hey, sweetie, look this is Stella. She's your sister." Jocelyn spoke introducing me to her.

"H-hi Stella." She smiled.

"Hi....?" I questioned.

"Clary."

"Hi Clary." I smiled back.

Honestly I was surprised she could speak because she was literally 2 feet tall.

After that, We walked into the house as I looked around, I can't believe that I met Jocelyn, that she was now my mother.

I had done everything in my power to escape Brenner and find my mother Brenner always said that mama died I never believed it, I never stopped looking for them trying to find them. And I finally had.

Later Jocelyn fell asleep on the couch as I walked around, finally enjoying my freedom.

I found something that looked like a pen, it had like a small crystal on the top of it.

Without think I started using it to draw on myself. I drew something on my hand as I looked at it.

And suddenly I shot sunlight out of my hand.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

I looked at my drawing as it slowly vanished.

What the hell. Is that?

I put the pen in my pocket as I ran to my room. I needed sleep.

I slowly closed my eyes, and for the first time in a while. I fell asleep without worrying about anything.