Night to relax

Hey guys!!! Hope the story is good! Anyway just some FYI...

I update as soon as I reach 300 reads... I really appreciate all the reads and messages I get...

And don't forget to comment or message me your vote on what to name Louis and Eleanor's baby girl...

Choices are...

-Serenity

-Anya

Thanks guys... Enjoy this chapter loves!

=======================

Time- evening

Month- February 2013

Place- the flat

My POV

I stopped by at the grocery store on the way home... i grabbed some chips, dip, some fruit and some drinks. its just a little party...

It was nearing 7pm. Everyone would be coming back to the flat by now. I drove home pondering in my thoughts about your and Ela's baby, but I decided to just let it go, atleast for tonight.

I parked my car in the parking deck of our flat, grabbed all the begs and headed towards the lobby.

"Do you need help with those bags miss" one of the new lobbyists asked

I shook my head "thanks but I can handle it, it's mostly chips, have a good night"

The elevator dinged and I head up to the room... There's something about this flat that is super special. I don't know what it is but, I'm in love with this place and I love the people in it.

To my surprise I came inside to see Lou and Eleanor on the couch in the lounge area watching a film. Well Ela was watching, Louis was snoring haha

"How was the appointment?" I asked as I shut the door with my foot.

I slipped off my shoes and made my way to the kitchen.

"It went well, it's a healthy size and I might be delivering a few weeks earlier because I'm dilating" Eleanor replied following me in the kitchen.

"Really? Well everything is going to be fine right?" I asked for assurance. Even though this baby isn't mine, it means everything to me, everything. Ela is like my sister. She is my sister!

"Yeah... What's all this stuff for?" She looked through the bags of chips I bought.

"I uh.. I was thinking of throwing a little 'let's kick back relax' party for the lads and us... Maybe take a swim in the downstairs jaccuzi?" I smiled deviously at her knowing she wouldn't wanna strip down to a bikini with her huge belly.

"Party sure, swimming no..." She opened a bag and put a chip in her mouth.

"Come on Eleanor, we know you're not fat it's the baby inside... Besides we've seen you walk from the bathroom to the room in your bra and granny panties" I giggled making fun of her

"Shut up!" She punched jokingly.

In the distance I heard the door open and footsteps enter the flat.

It was the guys. "Pull out some bowls and start putting the chips in will ya do that for me?"

Ela nodded and I went to greet my Harry.

"How's my love?" I said wrapping my arms around Harry's neck and giving him a nice long hug.

"Exhausted, I am... Tired" he said pulling away and giving me a cute kiss.