Dublin, Niall's family, my bday cnt'd

My POV

........................

"Waaaa waaaaa waaaaa" was all serenity was doing for the past 20minutes...

I just finished getting dressed and went into the room where Eleanor and the baby was.

"What's going on?" I asked

"I don't know, I fed her, changed her, rubbed her belly so it's not a tummy ache... She hasn't cried like this ever!" Eleanor held her daughter swaying her in her arms.

"Maybe she has an itch on her back or something?" I offered

Ela scratched her back lightly an the crying lessened... "Wow she's stopping" Eleanor was relieved but the crying started back up again...

"Here let me try" I stretched my arms out

She handed me and baby and put her hands on her hips as she watched me hold her baby.

"Shhhh love, shh" I hushed her as I patted her back...

She still didnt stop...

"I'm begining to worry" Eleanor's face was a bit scrunched up in a worried look.

"We're here!" Niall shouted as the boys entered the hotel room.

They moved along into the living room..

"What's wrong?" Harry asks as he kisses my cheek. With his had in my back.

"I don't know, she's been crying for about 30 minutes now" Eleanor rubbed her forehead...

"Shhhh love" i tried soothing her again.

"Here let me" Liam offered.

I handed him the baby but she started screaming louder..

"Oh okay okay, Lou try calming your daughter she obviously doesn't like me" Liam backed off

Louis gently took the child and cradled her in his arms and ever so sweetly pressed her against his chest.

"Shhh there now Serry, Papa got you" he kissed her forehead, and little by little the crying eased Untill she was fully silent.

Eleanor walked over to the two and looked at the baby who was fast asleep. She kissed Lou and motioned him to put her in the bedroom.

"Louis has that daddy touch" Zayn kindly mocked

"He does! Wow" Eleanor was surprised.

"Love?" Harry said putting his arm around my shoulder

"Yes?" I looked him in the eyes...

"You ready to get going to Niall's?" He asks...

I just nod.

"Yeah me, Liam and Zayn are gonna go change and well come back here and leave. Paul is on break for now so we'll take the rental"

We nodded and the 3 guys left.

Eleanor went to the room where her family was and I took Harry by the hand and followed him into our bedroom.

"How was everything?" I asked

"It was the same the usual... Did you try the cake?" He asked smiling..

I walked over to grab Eleanor's gift off the table "yes it was really good, and nothing beats your gift-"

Harry interrupted me "and I'll have you know that it's not all of it..."

I chuckled "I know, but come here sit on the bed with me..." I pulled out Ela's scrapbook and sat up on the bed.