ATLANTA!!!! I question arises O.O

Harry's POV

So ithought about where i was going to give ____ her pormise ring. On stage infront of thousands or a very intamate time with her family in charlotte tomorrow... I talked to Lou when i got the ring this morning.

(picture to the RIGHT...) Like i said, its very simple but it has great meaning... Forever...

He told me it would be memorable either way. I decided to ask eleanor.

"Ela can i talk to you?" i asked her quietly. She nodded and i took her into the hall way out of sight.

I pull out the box that has the ring in it. She starts to laugh.

"what?" i ask her very confused

"Harry im with Louis! you better not be proposing!" she says

"yo're joking right?" i ask her getting pretty annoyed

she starightens up obviously relizing that its not for her

"okay what's up?"

"this ring is for you're best friend _____. do not say a word to her or i will smack you"

she puts her hands up in defence "i swear i wont say a word"

"where should i give her this ring, its a promise ring, stage tonight at the concert or when i meet the parents?" I ask her

she thought for a second. "okay, it could get a little creepy with parents around so i think you're better off asking her on stage, then telling her parents."

I nod "thanks Elle," i pat her on the shoulder and slip the box in my pocket.

"HARRY ELEANOR LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO" Louis yelled from the front door.

"you ready Ela?"______ asks her "dani get your butt down here, chop chop" she yelled

Shes so funny. I come up to her and take her hand "you look lovely babe" i tell her she blushed and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked into the van.

she was wearing (external link- or http://www.polyvore.com/concert/set?id=53751454 )

===========================================================================

My POV

We sat in the car quietly. I was leaning on harry.everyone ws all good, but Eleanor kept looking at me, then to harry, and smiled and whispered something to louis.

"ela, i sthere something you wanna sy to me?" i ask

She turns to me... i feel harry tense up a bit.

"no nothing, just uhhh, i was ummm admiring your love" she winked at us and turned back around

i looked at Harry "weirdo" I say to him. He flashes his half smile. Liam then turns on the music.

"oh this is my JAMMMMM " Zayn yells.... It was about a minute into the song by rihanna 'you da one"

then lou joined in on the singing

'YOU ARE DA ONE THAT I THINK ABOUT ALL DA-A-A-Y,' then he looks at elanor and points to her while singing "MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE AND YOUR LOVE IS MINE!!!!!"

I laugh "oh god lou" I look over at harry who is doing something really odd with his lips like pouting really bigly.... I take my chance

I lean up highed and kiss him right on those pouty lips. only after a few secnds he realizes what im doing and kisses back.

"oh gosh" i say pulling away and wiping my mouth "harry slobber" i say he laughs and takes my face and plants a huge wet kiss right on my lips again. and After letting go he sings on top of his lungs with the rest of the boys.