were sorry!!! Finally England!

Louis POV---- 10:00-45 am

"alright boys time to get up" ugh Paul...that was my awakening for that day. How i wish i could sleep for just one more minute! "guys wheres HArry? w-w-wheres ______?" paul said.

I sat up and rebbed my eyes "i dont know" i said. everyone else just shrugged. "why dont you call him" i sugested.

this isnt like harry to just dissapear like that, but since _____ is gone to they probably out for breakfast. Just then i hear Harry's ringtone of 'blow my whislte' by FloRida... THis is so not like harry to leave his phone!

"his phone is here!" i shouted as i grabbed it off the table. 

"this is so unlike harry to leave his phone!" niall says. i see paul shaking his head. "this is not right, and you have a radio interview in 10 minutes." he keeps pasing. in all honesty i am worried he never leaved his phone unless he got ubducted or something. OH shit! he was going to the beach last night!

"_____ left her phone too!" eleanor says coming into the lounge area.

"PAul paul paul paul!!!! they went to the beach last night!" i yell out to him

"oh god" zayn said as he was reading his phone. "the florida news says 3 people got abducted last night on the beach" his face looked worried and now... i was officially worried

"paul call them in as missing!!" Liam shouted

"are you kidding that would casue sucha riot!!" he snapped back

"what if we'll never find them, what if they're one of the three that got abducted,,, Paul just do it!" Danielle snapped worriedly

Ihold eleanor as she seems  very distressed. I am too. Im scared, what if something did happen to my best friend! 

"fine all call them in" PAul said. We sighed and collapsed on the floor. What if something is really wrong?

==========================================================================

My POV- 11;30

"BAbe come on we gotta go!!" HArry yells taking my hand and pulling me out of the door of the beach house.

All he keeps saying is "im dead im dead, paul is going to punish both of us"

"both of us?? Harry this was all your idea!" i shout back as we run

"we're still both getting punished because we both dont regret what happened last night" he says keeping his eyes ahead. I stay silent "you dont regret it right?" he asks glancing at me as we run

"i dont regret it" i say taking his hand as we speed up the run.

"i can't believe we are on the news and have 'gone missing' ugh!" harry complained. Hell now im pretty scared. What is paul going to do?

"he probably called my mum... and if she finds out where we were, and what we were doing... im dead, and so are you!" 

my jaw fell open, hah im dead? "what ever harry....this is your fault!" and i continue running. 

We finally reach the hotel and rush up the room.

"okay you knock" he tells me

"no you knock!" i snap back

"you knock!" he shouts back

"fine, since im not involved here i'll knock" i say

"oh you are too involved. I will knock!" he says. Harry raises his fist to the door. But just as he was about to knock the door swings open. It was Louis.