Dublin... My Bday (pt. 1)

Somewhere in may?

Baby is about 2-2 1/2 months.

We're in Dublin, last day, short day.

(My Day Off.... Yessss coz it's 'my bday')

...............

My POV

We flew into Dublin yesterday morning...

Big show last night... Lots of ball smacking. Poor Harry had it bad... The guy seriously won't be able to have kids if the guys keep this up...

Anyway.. Today we don't have any big concerts just the usual but I'm traveling with the guys as Harrys girlfriend today not their security person...

"Babe" Harry whispered. "Get up its 6" he caressed my cheek with his finger...

"It's too early!" I groaned turning around...

"I got you something in the kitchen" he sat by my side rubbing my back with one hand.

I smirked "it's no surprise countertop sex is it because we're sharing an suite with Louis" I stayed turned away

I chuckled and continued rubbing my side and back "no babe not today"

"What is it?" I spoke through the pillow.

"Well you're going to have to come out and see..." He chuckled.

I turned back around to face Harry. He had a beanie on and some grey sweats and a dark blue tshirt.

"Okay" I smiled... He probably just made breakfast since its by birthday... He's the best...

I stepped off the bed in my pj shorts and shirt and followed Harry into the kitchen.

Just before we entered Harry covered my eyes.

"Come on is this nesassary?" I whined

"Sort of"

We took a few steps forward and he took his hands off my eyes... All the boys yelled "happy birthday!!!"

"Awe guys!" I gushed

I looked around and everything was decorated so nicely and there was this massive massive Elmo cake...

I hugged all of them one by one...

"You are all so sweet" I hugged Liam last

"This is just a spot of what your birthday will be like, your dating Harry remember..." Liam winked at me.

They all had these peculiar grins on their faces... Hmmm

"What made to get the Elmo cake?" I asked Harry as I hugged him.

"Remember that baby picture you showed me when we were at your house? You and your Elmo doll?"

I laughed 'you remember that? Wow! Your doing amazing at your duty as an amazing boy friend"

He kissed me quickly "fiancée" he corrected

"I stand corrected"

"Yes it's a nice cake but that's not all of your gifts..." Louis had his hands behind his back rocking himself back and forth

"Oh Lou you didn't have to" I smiled thinking he got me something

"It didn't cost anything... Totally priceless!" He smiled..

"I'll go get it!" Harry yelled!

He ran to Louis room.. I exchanged glances with all the boys who were super excited looking