Baby is 1 week... Livin' it up

My POV

=====•==•=•=====•==•=•==•=•==•

"Awe Ela is that her crying?" I asked as I was on the phone with her.

"Yeah it's her, she wants her bottle..."

I listened as Eleanor shuffled through the phone "I'm coming Serry baby I'm coming" she talked to the baby

"Aw! Serry sorts like a nickname?"

"Haha yeah, it's easier to say than Serenity but I still call her that..."

"______ come on!" Harry hurried me out of the motel we were staying at, we were late for a rehearsal... Again. Lou just got back yesterday, and we all stayed up till like 5am talking about the baby.

"Eleanor you know I wanna be there. The minute I can get off work for I bit I'm there!" I assured

"I wish you were here, being a mom is tough, and when she's napping I nap because I'm exhausted. Louis helped me feed her at night and let me sleep but now it's all me, well actually Lottie is staying with me for the week and she really helps me out.." The crying in the backround stopped.

"Thats great! i miss that girl.... Are you using your breast milk or formula?" I asked curious

"I pump my breast milk because she won't take the boob haha but if I don't pump my doctors said my boobs would be in hell pain... I give her formula at night. It keeps her full longer"

"Haha I see... Shit Harry you got ketchup on my blouse... Hold on a sec Ela.."

Everyone was eating in the car because we were late.. And well Harrys hands are too big for his own good...

"Oh I'm sorry babe! Here's some napkins!" He handed me a stack...

"Ugh man.. It's my new blouse... But it's okay I'll pick something up during rehearsal"

I picked my phone up again 'I'm back Ela... So be a mommy, gush about your baby... I heard Louis stories. He misses her so much! And you ofcourse" I winked at Lou who shook his head at me.

"Well I put Bows on her head already, she looks super super adorable! And Lottie sewed these cute ruffles on the butt of some onesies and that's just so cute."

We drove up to the place an there was a huge crowd... Paul handed me the black jacket, and cap and glasses...

"Okay Ela well I need to go.. I'll call you tonight... Send me pics.. Love you" and I hung up...

The oversized black jacket, cap and glasses were my security disguise. So people don't know that Harrys girlfriend *ahem* fiancée works for 1D..

Me and Paul hop out of the Van the walk with the guys.. I have Harry and Niall to look after while they sign some papers and Paul has the other two..

"You look sexy as my body guard" Harry whispered in my ear...

"Mr. Styles please lets get moving" I made a man voice ignoring his dirty talk

"You should be my nightly bodyguard babe... But literally guard my body" he winked as we entered the door...

We went upstairs and I took of the disguise...

"Enough dirty talking!" I whisper scolded

"Why is it making you want me.." I stood not looking at him being as quiet as possible

"No" I replied firmly

"I know you do" Harry said quietly but in a lower sexier voice.

"Maybe a little" I hated that it was true.