A month later

Date/ time- somewhere in July in the morning.

............................. 

Harry's POV

Started out like any rushed morning.

____ and Paul were like a forceful team of attack dogs rushing us.

Even though _____ is going to this mornings interview as my girlfriend she still has the bodyguard feel.

Eleanor stuck around here, today sea also going on the interview with us but she's leaving serenity back at the flat with our vocal coaches' daughter Liv. She's a child care expert and gets on well with the baby.

"Niall come on" I tapped his back

"Just don't touch me" he snapped at me.

"What the hell?" I asked backing off

"Not in the mood" he put on his other shoe.

"Come on Zayn you've been acting like a complete douche with everyone for the past month but you're all smiled on camera, you stop walking turn around and talk to me right now!" My fiancée yelled at Zayn.

At this point we all were looking at ____ and Zayn.

Me and Lou exchanged glances. He shrugged and so did I.

"Jazmin broke up with me he said flatly

"What?" I walked up to him "why did you tell us!?" I yelled at him

"Because everything seemed great and I didn't want to ruin it for everyone" he shook his head.

"Se broke up with you?" Niall asked staring at him in the face "Josi called it quits with me over text last night" Niall announced

"What?" Liam chimed in "are you serious?" Niall nodded

"Ni, you should have broken up with her weeks ago, she doesn't deserve you at all!" _____ told him.

I couldn't believe this.

"She was always ranting about how the fame is too much for her" Niall explained

"Ni, any girl worth keeping is the one that's there through thick and thin" I parted him on the back. And hugged him.

"That's the same reason That Jazmin said when she broke up with me" Zayn informed us.

"Zayn" Louis said coming up to him with a gurgling Serry in his arms. "Like _____ said, she doesn't deserve you"

Zayn smiled at Serenity and then looked up Lou, "I loved her though"

Lou just hugged Zayn.

"Okay lads lets just... After the interview and stuff we'll go grab a drink at the nearest bar just us guys..." I offered

"Before a huge show?" Paul asked "I don't think so" he crossed his arms

"Just a beer" Niall said

"With low alcohol content" Liam asked

Paul pursed his lips and raised his arms in defeat. "Fine, come on let's get going.."

We all shuffled around grabbing our water bottles and taking glances at our selves in Mirrors before we left the flat.

I waited for Lou as he handed the baby to Liv. He kissed Serenity and the Eleanor kissed her as they walked out of the flat with me and _____ following them.

------- At the Interview--------

As usual we put on our headphones and sat at the microphones.

Eleanor shared with Lou and ____ shared with me.