Birthday FUN

Louis POV

The following early morning in Australia, before _____ and Eleanor got here me and the boys decided to give Harry a little good morning happy birthday surprise.

"Got the guitar" Niall said.

"Awesome... Got the Whipped cream Zayn?" I Double checked

"You know it" he whispered

"And I have the massive plastic spiders." Liam did an evil laugh.

We entered the room where Jarry peacefully slept on his back. The perfect position to execute our plan.

Liam set the spiders on his hand, chest, next to his ear, and his arm.

Zayn was ready with the pan of whipped cream.

"Oh my god HARRY!!!!!!! There's a massive spider oh my god Hazzza!!" I yelled

And sure enough he shot straight up face first into the whipped cream.

"Oh dammit" he said

Niall began strumming on his guitar and we all sang

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like a monkey AAAAAAAAAND, you look like one too!"

We all laughed.

"Awe thanks guys you know, it just perfect" Harry sarcastically said

"Awe hazza" I got near his face "don't cry"

Out of no where Harry slathered whipped cream all over my face.

"Ah shit" I leaped off the bed.

Harry's POV

I began running after Louis who left the room only to catch sight of Liam waving his hands side to side shaking his head.

"Not me don't touch me" Liam lectured

"Oh okay" I shrugged. I took some more whipped cream off my face "but i beg to differ" and slapped Liam's face.

"HAHAHAHA that was a good one" Niall laughed

"Thanks for the birthday song me Irish mate" I said slapping his cheek too.

I think Zayn hid in the bathroom but I need to find Louis. The mastermind.

I stepped out into the corridor only to be greeted by Eleanor, Serenity, and _______.

Whoops

My POV

"Which floor Paul?" I asked

He came out to greet us and take us up to the room.

"11th" he said

We loaded into the elevator and rode up in silence.

Paul tickled serenitys belly.

I was just so excited to see Harry!!! And on his birthday.

Me and Eleanor were discussing what in should get him but what doesn't he already have, he can have whatever he wants. but I've got an idea.

Finally steeping out of the elevator and heading down the corridor I run into, the one and only, Mr. Styles. Covered in white cream of some sort.

"_______! Babe" he smiled running towards me.

"Woah woah don't smother your face on mine too much" I smirked

"I'm so happy to see you the best gift ever" he kissed my lips whipped cream and all.

"Ela!" Louis shrieked coming out of the room