Getting it done

Harry's POV

So far so great. Me and guys have been so busy writing and stuff and preparing things to come out this following year and setting up some new dates for things. Its been amazing. And the fact that my birthday is tomorrow means im just this much closer to seeing the love of my life and marrying her.

Right now me and theguys are heading towards a photoshoot were having for a australian teen vogue cover This is was Eleanor and ______ did at one point. Just standing posing taking pictures.

I glance over to Louis, who's attempting to stick his finger in Nialls nose.

"What the heck?" I laughed

"Join in join in" Liam shouted running over doing the same. Niall had the most terrified look on his face. I quickly snapped a shot to put on twitter later and ran to join the action.

After we were done fooling around and done with our photoshoot we decided to go out to a nice place and eat. We met up with a few cool people and had a good time.

I text ______ through out the entire day everyday. Louis makes more time to call though. He is such a family guy it's not even funny!

Ela and little serenity came a few weeks ago. Serry isn't so little anymore. He was so excited to see them! I've never seen him happier.

Gosh, how much our lives have changes the past year, biggest thing is that Louis, my best friends, is a dad!

Eventually when we were all back at our hotel. Paul was with us the whole time. Also a new father, found some bonding time with Louis.

But that's when management decided to video call for some discussion.

All sitting on the couch facing the screen we began a meeting.

It went on about the next couple of weeks and about _____ and Eleanor's visiting.

Last week I brought up the subject of me announcing mine and ______ engagement.

Management is bringing it up now.

"Harry are you even sure this is something that's going to even last?" she questioned

I exchanged a glance with the boys who just rolled their eyes at the woman's accusing question.

"What's preposterous is that you're even thinking that" Niall stuck up for me.

"Her birthday is mid April, we wanted to book a Jimmy Kimmel interview in LA at the end of aApril like the 26th." I said

She looked at some papers and thought

"That will never do Harry, we can't just fly all of you to LA with one day in between 2 big shows in Latin America!" The lady screeched

"And Why not ?" I begged to differ

"Technically he could fly over there alone" Liam offered.

"What? think about it boys, Harry leaving the band rumors are already floating around I don't need anymore" she shook her head.

"Come on, we could just put that rumor to rest right there." I said

"How are you planning on executing this announcement?" she asked

"Ill go for an interview, and when the question of _____ and me pops up, ______ will come from the back and sit with me and we'll finish it off and ill fly back that night" I layed it out

"It sounds like a good plan to me Haz" Zayn nudged my shoulder.

"Have you discussed this with your lady?" She asked

"Her name is ______, and yes I have. this is our plan" I let her know

"Harry I just would hate to see this all fall apart" she shook her head.

"Listen, we already bought a house. and soon as this tour is over, we're having our wedding and ill be the first to be married in 1D" I said

"Well your not the first to be a dad that's for sure " Louis laughed.

"We're done for tonight lads" the woman said.

"Wait! So is it a go?" I double checked.

The woman sighed. "yes sir Styles, ill make the calls tonight. good night lads"

The screen went black.

"Thanks for sticking up for me guys" I said.

they just smirked and said they know I'd do the same.

"Paul, you up for some indoor jacuzzi?" Niall offered.

"Lets do it boys" Paul went to change.

I grabbed my phone, put on my jacket and went to the balcony to call ______. She should still be up.

briiiing..... Riiiiiiing the dial time went...

"Baby, here in America you're officially 20!!! Happy birthday my dear" she smooched me over the phone.

"Thank you love. I can't wait to see you" I smiled leaning against the railing.

"Me and Elle are almost out the door babe. flight leaves in an hour" she smiled

"What time is it there?" I asked

"Exactly 12:15 am" she laughed "which means you're 20!!" She screeched

" Stop reminding me. babe by the way. great news." I began

"What? what is it?" she asked

"On April 26th were going to LA to jimmy Kimmel to announce to the world that were getting married" I smiled waiting for her response.

"Oh love, the management went with it? Wow I'm so happy!!!" She laughed

"Okay babe, get your but in that plane and come and kiss me quick!" I sapped.

"I'm on it Harry, I love you" she said

"Love you more. see you soon love" and we hung up at that. time to go get my swim on.

=========================

Filler, sorta... but let me know what u think?