Tour has begun/Ela&Lou

Time- evening, last show for the night in America 

Date- somewhere in march it's the 2nd day in America  

Eleanor's due date- ANY DAY NOW! 

===================== 

My POV  

"How do I look babe" Harry asks me rushing to the stage. As We all speed walk, I lift my eyes to take a glance... 

'You look great, just.. Wipe your mouth you got some Doritos on there" I smiled.

He did as told.. We heard the crowd go wild and the lads rushed to the stage.

Me and Paul turned around and went to take our place near the changing rooms, but before we even got close I heard quick footsteps behind me and then I felt am arm pull me and turn me the opposite way. Before I could comprehend what's going on a pair of lips smacked mine.

"What was that?" I asked when he let go.

"For good luck! I love you!" Harry smiled and ran back...

"Gosh that boy' Paul chuckles

"What about him?" I ask

"He's a good one..." Paul smirks

"Yes he is... I'm so super lucky" I gushed

"Have you answered any calls from morning show for tomorrow?" Paul asked

I frantically searched my phone cause I didn't hear my phone ring.

"No no I was just asking, because they called me. I guess they didnt wanna scare ya. They want the girls of 1D to join the interview." Paul filled me in

"And you said no right?" I continued to scroll through my "work" phone

"Uhm management agreed... So I agreed" Paul had that guilty look...

"Paul! Me and Harry are trying to keep the engement on a low down and they're gonna ask about it and plus they'll ask where I work, what am I supposed to say?? Managment specifically told me to-"

Paul interrupted me "told you to lie"

"What?" I ask

"You lie... Just say you took off for a while and doin an online job where you can work from anywhere and the ring... Say it was your grandmothers or something..."

I was appalled... "You're teaching me to lie mr.Higgins?"

He just gave a simple nod...

"Well anyways, I'll talk it over with my fiancée when Im off work... For now I'll go check on Eleanor..." I waved off Paul and went into the dressing room. There were cots there eleanor was probably sleeping... Her belly was HUGE already... Her due date is today but the doctor said the baby could have come earlier or it will come later.

"Ela?' I said As i came in

"Ugh I'm here... I feel like a friggin balloon!" She complained getting on her feet

"And my feet are so swollen!" She complained some more.

"Ela..." I interrupted

But she continued "and I really want the baby to be born somewhere in England. Preferably in manchester or doncaster ... But we're in America and they're not letting me on a plane any more!"

"Ela shut up!"

"Sorry" she grabbed a water bottle off the table "I'm just ready to hold my baby girl..."

(If you wanna see a picture of a pregnant Eleanor, I have the picture on my instagram @massive_kryptonites it's the latest pic I edited it)

"Maybe you and Lou could fly out to your mums for the rest of the weeks maybe you'll get to have the baby then with him by your side" I suggested