Excitement

"It's a what Ela spit it out!" I shouted

"A GIRL!" She clapped and jumped up and down.

"That's amazing" Harry got up from the couch and hugged Eleanor and congratulated Louis. Everyone did the same. I then walked up to Eleanor. "Congrats mommy to be" she smiled and leaned in to hug me back.

"Come on let's see what you bought?!" I said excitedly grabbing a bag and sitting on the couch. Everyone joined me bringing along the Rey if the bags.

There were little pacifiers, socks, tiny tiny dresses and whole bunch of other stuff.

"I love the ruffled bum on the pants haha" Harry showed Lou

"I thought those were too funny" Lou agreed

"So what do you think she'll look like?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, like when you were born and when you were a kid what kind of hair color did you have for example" I added to the question.

"Well I was basically a blonde when I was born, I had lots of hair actually. Lou, you were born a lighter brown right?"

Lou nodded

"But quickly came about to the brown the he is now, but I hope she'll be a little blondie" Eleanor laughed

"I can't wait till she comes!" Harry said being all fluttery and having his arm draped around Louis Neck.

"Any names?" Dani asked?

"Not yet" Louis began to say

"Well yes, but I've always liked Sophie or Milana, but that will be further discussed with Lou, I wanna hear his opinions." She smiled widely.

"I wonder how its all gonna be when the paparazzi start finding out..." I sighed

"It's been on the tabloids with edited pictures. I think soon people will begin to see." Louis answered.

"But it getting cold so it's a lot easier to conceal the belly with layers of clothing" Eleanor added.

"Guys I need to take this" Liam said pointing to his phone that was lit up. It said 'management'

"Oh boy" Zayn breathed

"Lets go have so tea shall we?" I offered.

We all went in and took a seat. I started brewing it up.

"I imported some Russian tea from Moscow it came in this morning. It's delicious!" I blabbered

"Less talk more do!" Louis teased

While I made the tea everyone was rambling about the baby and the names and stuff... Then Liam comes in.

"What's going on?" Dani asked

"Well nothing much. We all know where flying out to America soon for the today show and Ellen show and stuff in between. But the management just called to find out who you two are having and they want to talk to you two about when you want to go public with the pregnancy but you can do that later" Liam Filled up in. "What is that smell,.. Is it the tea?" Liam sniffed the air 'can I have a cup please?"

I laughed and nodded.

Again only continuing talks of mine and Eleanor modeling thing and Dani's dance things. Just sitting and talking about life.

"Alright we've got a busy day tomorrow' Josi said standing up.

"But it's only 1" Zayn whined

"Yeah it's a bit early Love" Niall looked up at her

"Well I'll go to bed I feel a bit knackered." Josi kissed Niall softly and head out.

"I was thinking that when Eleanor is about 7 months and she's on pregnancy leave, if people don't know yet, we'd do a twit cam showing off the belly and then i want you 'uncles' to jump in doing something stupid about becoming an uncle" Louis laughed... We all did

"Sounds like a grand idea lou" Niall agreed.

At one point eventually we did go to bed.

I was warm in bed with Harry right by my side, entwined legs and an arm draped over my side. Kissing my neck once he whispered "I love you" and we both fell into a deep, loving, sleep