Harry's POV, post-attempt for friendship

out of all poeple, Louis would bring the girl who hatesme over a silly reason to my face. she doesnt want to face me, i dont want to face her.it my fault that elanor and_____ are even in our lives, if only i havent seen her and thought she was pretty.

Im going home.

Niall- youre back...

Harry- Louis thought he can fix me and _____...

niall- you need to resolve it Harry. you two were so close

iharry- i know :(

Zayn- honestly i thought you two were cute together.

harry- i did like her at first back at that concert, but she totally friend zoned me...

zayn- ok, well im just saying you look cute together...

Niall- another reason why i want you guys to fix things is because Josiis coming over in 2 days,and im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend

Harry- thats great, but what does it have anything to do with me and______?

niall- you guys cant be around each other, and your all gonna be here in one room when she comes.

Liam- For my sake too, my girls' coming in 3 days...

harry- look guys, id like to fix it, but she wont talk to me..

Liam- this is why you have no girlfriend.

zayn- go to her, and apologize. give her a genuine apology.

harry- and if she doesnt accept?

Niall- she will, and throw in how you feel about her, we know you like her... 

harry- now your pushing it...

zayn- just do it. 

harry- im gonna go take a shower.. thanks guys...

zayn- umm Louis isn't here so if you get soap in your eye, your on your own.