Eleanor you can't drink! Management Out come

My POV

"people lets go lets go, im already dressed!!" Eleanor yelled as we all got ready to go to the club.

"calm down pregnant chick! jeez" i say as me and Dani make our way down stairs.

So the 3 of us girls are standing at the bottom of the stairs. wearing this- 

http://www.polyvore.com/clubbing_with_guys_girls/set?id=57672046 (external link)

then we hear some whisteling and some comments like 'ooo-wiiii' ... 'hotties'

we turn around and there are our boys making their way down...

i saw Harry's face make a fake disappointed face. I know he doesnt like me going out in things like this but since im with him hes alright.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and whispered in my ear "naughty naughty" and he nibbled on the side of my neck.

"okay! gag!, lets go!" ELeanor screamed out.

harry rolls his eyes. "wait love, there will deffinatly be paps out there tonight and i don't want them getting pictures of you dressed like that, so you wont get hate, so can u grab a jumper?" he sweetly asks me.

i understand and nod. I grab the black one lying right there on the couch.

"what is Eleanors rush?" Dani asks

louis shrugs his shoulders and followes her out to the car.

"i think its because she thinks she'll grow really fast, so she'd rather celebrate her skinny days faster then not at all" HArry clarified and i totally agreed with that clraification.

We all get into the rangerover. It was Harry's other car. ME and harry up front and the rest in the back.

harry turned on the radio and Olly Murs 'my heart skips a beat' comes on.

"MY jam!!" Liam shouts. Danielle just shakes her head at him "you have become so americanized!" 

"My heart skips skips skips skips a beat!!" harry shouts on top of his lungs taking my hand in his..

he is the cheeziest!! i love him so much!

i turn and see eleanor dancing in the back seat as if she's already drunk. she better not be!

"save the dancing for the club hun!" i tell her.

i see her blush and quiet down.

'alright were here." harry parks the car right at the club and we come out. I slip on my jacket and go over to harry. he hands the keys to the Valet person.

one arms around my waist and we go.

Liam and Dani hand in hand and Eleanor hugging lou.

Right before we enter the club there are just so many flashes, its almost unbearable.

harrys grip tightens around my waist. "squint your eyes, that was the flashes wont be as bothersome" he tells me.

all i hear is "Louis !!... Liam!! ... Harry!!!" .... no one knows about eleanor being pregnant, but the other thing i hear is "whens the wedding, show is your ring.!" i pull my sweater over the finger.

we all did a few poses not answereing any questions and then scurried into the club.

i was about to take off the little sweater as we walked in but harry wouldnt let.

i could of just blown up about it, i could of, but harry just wants to keep my rep. safe and me safe from any other guy. Hah as if i'd ever leave him.