NYC- (whats up with Eleanor?)

The day after at Sydney, Australia was wild as well. It was quite amazing. Well that's what they said, me, Dani, And Ela stayed back and shopped around, did some sight seeing...

So now One Direction is almost done with their Whole tour! were in NYC, tomorrow is atlanta, GA!! then after that were off to my home town, Charlotte, NC... thats when harry is gona meet my parents..

-_-_-_ITS MID JULY- Last day in NYC_-_-_-

I woke up in the hotel room but Harry wasn't by my side. I look at the clock it's 8 am. Proabably an interview.

latley I don't see him till the end of the day... The boys seriously don't get a break, it's interveiw after interveiw after interveiw and concerts, signings.. but i totally understand, at least i know i will see him at the end of the day.

But me and the girls have been bonding alot. We know so much about eachother now.. sometimes i feel like a little too much.

but for the past few Days Danielle has been gone, she should be back in time when we leave to atlanta GA.

I get up and head to the shower. then i change and head out to the kitchen. Eleanor was still sleeping i guess. I go insidr her room and sit next to her.

"Ela, Ela boo" I say trying to mimick lou's accent.

"no Lou don't go" she moaned and tugged at my waist. Then she starts to feel my waist, she relized something was wrong, still with her eyes closed she took my hand and opened one eye.

"oh Gosh, you're so not Lou!" she laughed and sat up

"yes im deffinatly NOT, I dont make wall shaking noise at night with you" i smirked

Ela clasped her hand on her mouth, "oh was it that loud?"

My jaw dropped open "i was just kidding ELA!"

She turned beet red "oh..."

then there was a breif awkward scilence

"okay, you hungry?" i ask

she nodded her head

"i cook or we go out?" i ask

"hmmm" ela thought "lets go out"

i noded and left the room to let her get dressed.

I got my shoes on and waited for Ela by her door. She comes out about 15 minutes later.

"lets go?" i ask her she nods and we exit the hotel. We catch a cab and go to some breakfast place.

We got in sat down and waited for our waitress to come.

I was looking at the menu and so was Ela...

"hey ______" Ela gets my attention

"i like the eggs benedict probably -" she cuts me off

"lets go clubbing tonight" Ela says exitedly

"oh Ela i dont know..." i say

"COME ON!! i'll get you dressed and we'll go out for a few hours" She says

"its sounds like fun but im not into it" i say

"have you ever even been clubbing before?" she asks pulling my menu out of my hands

"hey i was looking at that!" i protest

"dancing, drinking, dancing and chilling its a fun way to relax!"she says

i look at her unsure "okay relaxing? dancing half naked isn't relaxing for me"

she smirks "please?? for me love!"