Intervention and Confrontation

My POV

I had that stack if magazines in my hands and I marched right back into that studio with a plan.

Eleanor was behind me complaining about her coffee, what ever.

Seems like everyone is on break. I came up to the guy who was editing these photos and who told off that chick.

"Hey" I said coming up to him. He's a man in his 40's probably, kind of looks like David Boreanz.

"Th girl from the Abercrombie shoot right?"

I nodded my head. "We never formally met, I'm _____" I gave my hand to shake his.

"And I'm Dan."

I shifted the magazines back into my other arm.

"Nice to meet you. Now I need to ask you a favor. What was that girls name, the one that was bashing the Abercrombie photo shoot, remember the one that you told off?"

I laughed a hefty laugh and nodded. "Yeah I remember, no one likes her, her name is Kelsey."

Ugh Kelsey... Like a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Well, look what she did" I smacked the magazine down on his desk.

He looked at the cover horrified then confused "why would you be in the cover? Your not famous or anything"

I only laughed "I wish! I'm the girlfriend of one of the boys from the biggest boyband."

His mouth formed and 'O' shape. "Well, so what favor can I do for you?"

I smirked. "Pass these magazines out to the people in the main foyer, I need to find Heath"

The man merely nodded accepting the magazines. I took one I give to Heath and walked out.

"Your crazy!" Eleanor said behind me trying to catch up.

"Why am I crazy? I'm just trying to set things straight here, and then with Harry. Because he's bound to see the magazine by-" but I was interrupted by a beeping from my phone.

"Who is it?" Ela asked

"Louis"

============================

Louis POV

"Mate she IS a model" I told Harry who was lacing around the room.

"Lou, shut up and let me think!" He snapped at me.

I can't say he's over thinking it because I'd be pissed if my girlfriend came out on the cover of a magazine tooled with some guy.

"Haz, call her" Niall said

"You should get this settled. You're stressing out Harry!" Liam scolded

"What am I going to say? 'Oh hello love, how are you? I saw a picture of you naked on the cover of a magazine with some guy. What's going on?' No Liam it isn't that easy!" I snapped.

"It is... You should atleast attempt to keep your relationship" he said and walked to his room glumly

"What's with him?" Harry asked

"Your not the only one with relationship problems Harry" Zayn said and also stormed off.

Niall slumped in the couch and harry stayed standing next to the window just looking out pondering on what to do.

In the mean time, I'll take things in my own hands.

I'm going to text ______.

*TEXT MESSAGE*