Eleanors here... Its A .....

My POV

"Lou!... Lou!..." I shouted

I hear loud footsteps running down the hall.

"What?" He said annoyed. His hair looking like a hot mess because he was fixin his hair.

"Oh sorry. Ela texted me. She said your not replying she just landed" I notified him.

"What?! Oh shit! Okay okay I'm going... Tell her I'm leaving the house in 2 minutes!!" He ran back to his room.

I straightened up the living room and looked at my finished clean up.

At the moment Niall came in with Josi. "Hey!" She said

"Hey where were you guys? It's like 11 am?" I asked looking at my non-existent watch.

"We were out gettin some groceries" Josi giggled.

"I thought I sent Harry out for the groceries?" I stated

"Oh he was there, this is for me" Niall head out to the kitchen. I shook my head at him.

"Guess what?" Josi asked walking over to me.

She whispered in my ear "Jazmin is coming tomorrow to surprise Zayn..." She smiled

"Really? That's awesome!! He has been a depressed hobo" I laughed "but aren't you leaving tomorrow?" I asked

She nodded

"But at night. She'll arrive at around 8 in the morning."

I nodded

Louis then runs in pulling up his suspenders and slipping on his TOMS. "I'm gone!" He shouted but before he shut the door I yelled out "area letter 'C'" that's where Ela was.

"So who do you think they're having?" Josi asked

I sighed "I don't know! But were going to find out today!" I clapped

She smiled

"Babe I'm back help with the bags" Harry said as he burst through the door.

Me and Josi ran up and grabbed some of the bags.

"couldnt make two trips?" i asked

he looked up at me "no, because two trips are for pussies.. and im not a pussy" he clearly stated

i shook my head and entered the kitchen.

"good morning" Liam said as he put away his breakfast plate.

"god morning Li" I said "is Dani coming over today?"

he nodded. Then the flidge closed and Niall was standing there. "all my food is in the Niall drawer" He smiled proudly.

"and you don't even gain a pound, how do you do that?" Josi asked approaching him.

I set the bags down on the counter and Harry did the same.His arms snaked around my waist. "can i get the morning kiss?" he whispered in my ear.

I turned around and planted my lips on top of his. After i let go he embraced me in a warm loving tight hug.

"Get a room you two!" Zayn shouted entering the kitchen.

"A room? Hah they need a sound proof walls like in the studio!" Niall laughed

"Niall stop!" Josi smacked him

"What? It's true! They're so loud when they're... You know" Niall trailed off

"Yo shouldn't even be talking ing of you can't say the word sex out loud!" I said back.