its MEET THE FAMILY time.... say what!?!?!

"Okay one direction, you officially have the most perverted fandom!" i say as we exit the last interveiw before heading out to my house.

"why?" Zayn asked Laughing abviously knowing why

"Zayn, asking me over and over again if i got it on with Harry and asking about sizes IS NOT FUNNY!' i snapped at him.

harry takes me by the waist from behind. "oh god, thats not even half bad, trust me...."

i decide to just let it go... we enter the Bus and i grab my phone.

"holy crap! 5 missed calls from mom, 17 texts from my sister, 19 from all my cousins, and hah, get this, 22 from my brother in law" i say

"they must of found out who you love is" lou says squeezing harry's cheeks

i continue to read through my texts "okay wow, they ready for us at the house" i tell them

"what do we wear?" niall asks

"casual is fine." i say

"well i cant really dres just casual you know, im meeting your family" harry says coming up behind me as i grab some clothes from my suitcase..

"fine, just not bow tie and tux" i wink at him

"okay" he goes

I run into the bathroom and change into a casual dress, curl my hair just a little since its already a bit curly... and im done

(EXTERNAL LINK- or u..http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_parents/set?id=53752946 )

I exit the bathroom and into the area near the door... all the boys are ina line and they look like this (PICTURE TO THE RIGHT - http://fashionbeautyway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/One-Direction-Gorgeous-In-Style.jpg )

"you guys all look hot.. where's Ela and Dani? we gotta go!" i say

"here here" dani shouts from the back of the bus

"coming almost do- there, now im done" eleanor runs out into the place where we are and is quickly joined my Danielle.

"you girls look hot, now lets go!"..

words cannot describe how i fel right now.... anxious, excited, worried, happy, crazy, insane. Harry probably felt how tense i am he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"hey calm down, dont worry about anything." he flashed me his dimples and i felt better already.

"ah were here" i say

"who did your mom invite? half of america??" zayn exclained looking out the window.

i ran to the window... Oh my gosh its true, the whole neighbor hood is here.. its like 50 people, i wanted just a small family thing, they better not be staying for lunch. WOW

"before stepping out of this lovely, quiet vehicle i have a speech to make" i clear my throat... "BRACE YOUR SELVEEES" i shout and open the door to the tour bus.

"you coming Paul?" i asked

"um nah" he says

"come on lets go"

"no its okay really"

"paul come on"

"fine"

I take harrys hand but he doesnt take it, he just wraps his arm around my waist and we walk out of the bus that way. Behind us follow the boys and Paul. The second we are visible to my family all we hear is cheering!!i Ugh MOOOOOOOM! Im a bit upset with her. I look back at the boys behind us and ela and dani. They seem happy and waving to everyone. Oh god i hope these people are at least a bit civilized, i hope they wont trample my friends O.o...