Remembering the good times together

Harry's POV

It's our Second day here on this huge ship. Every single one of us is enjoying ourselves a lot!

The boys and I even sat down and wrote a song! We're definatly putting that in the new album!

It's late right about now, me and _____ are watching Serenity while Lou and Eleanor go on a long awaited and deserving 'date' alone...

On the this ship they have a bonfire area. So all of us and our families sat around the fire talking and sharif different stories.

"It was when I was 7 or was I like 10 mum?" Liam asked

"No dear I believe you 11 by then" she corrected

"11?! Oh god.. Well anyway."

I interrupted him because I believe I know why story he's about to share "is it that one time where your sister Nicola walked in on you making out with your hand?"

Everyone began laughing.

"Yes.. Long story short thats what happened..." He shook his head

"Oh god I remember when that happened. I was very disturbed!" Nicola remembered.

"I have a funny story to share about Harry just from about 3 weeks ago." _____ began...

"And what is that story love?" I wondered

She glanced at me and gave me a playful pity look. "What happened was we went out to the park for a walk. And then Haz saw swings. He ran for them with all his might. He called me over and told me to watch. Apparently he was going to show me some trick that he learned when he was about 8 or so..."

I shook my head "that wasn't funny it was painful" I told her

"I think I know where this is going..." Louis mom laughed

"He began swinging and swinging. The swing got really really high. I had a feeling it wasn't going to end well, but as he reached really really high. One of the swing straps snapped. And all I see is Harry flyin down wards."

Everyone chuckled and gave me smiley looks.

"Any normal person would fight to fall of their bum or something but nooooo mr.Styles fell face forward and got a mouth full of sand!" She laughed and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"That's when I figured out my childhood was over" I said

"Oh gosh this reminds me of when he first tried that trick!" Gemma remembered "yes! The same thing happened when you were 8!" Gemma laughed

We went all around sharing stories.

Lou and Eleanor eventually returned. They were happy and relaxed.

"Good date?" I asked

"Yes, thank you for babysitting. Lou out his arm around my shoulder...

Eventually after everyone has said something Lottie had an idea "how about the lads sing a song...?"

"Yeah"- "they should"- "that would be lovely" everyone chatted

"Babe... Sing best song ever. Remember from last summer it had to be my favorite!" ____begged

"Oh liked that one too!" Louis high fived her

"Guitar is up" Niall stood up with his instrument and began strumming.

I'm really getting into the music.

I feel like this is an episode from GLEE!

(A/N r.i.p Cory :/...)