We put an End to the weird + concert... we so, we so, we so, tired

Me and Harry begin to walk out the bedroom. But he stops. "babe, i wanna get out of these clothes"

i look at him, he looked fine he's just probably tired of wearing the same clothes. "um yeah sure, go ahead ill wait for you out there." i wait for his answer but he stands there smirking at me.. "what harry?"

he reached for his clothing drawer "can you stay here while i change?" i laugh "okay fine haha"

i sit on the bed and wait for him to change, i pull out my phone and go through all my notifications. then i got interupted my harry "these sweats or these?" he asks..i point to the grey one. "and put on one of those tight white t-shirts you have" i wink at him... he pulls off his shirt and jeans.he bends down to put the sweatpants on with his backside facing me... hehe... I kick his butt.

"what was that for?" he yelled. he pulled on the pants and jumped on top of me...

"ow harry, cant, breath....." he gets off me. i sit up, i realize my phone fell on the floor. "harry look what you did my phone fell on the floor man!" i bend over the bed to get it and SMACK... Harry smacks my butt.... i fell off the bed.... "okay harry its onnnn!" i run after him. we ran around the bed then over the bed i couldnt get him...

its quite funny hes running around shirtless sticking his toung out at me... but i know how the stop him.

"thats it harry. no baths no showers no cuddling no nothing!" he stops running....

"what?? no no no im sorry here you can get me back" he turns around with his but facing me... "haha what? so i can kick it again?" i see he closed his eyes tightly waiting for the blow

i walk over to him. i take him by the shoulders and make him sit up straight. his eyes are still shut.. so i take this opportunity to kiss him. i kiss him right on the lips, i feel him smiling. he hugs me tightly by the waist and i feel his hand move down lower. he put his hand on my butt! i cant help but laugh! he squeezed my bum and then all of a sudden he stops kissing me. i look up and see him staring at the door.

"what babe?" i asked

he looked furious. i look over to the door.

"jewel, you need to stop this!! i will call your father!!" he yelled at her.... then Zayn runs up to the door. "food's here--- woah whats going on here?"

yeah it was a bit awkward. my arms were still around herry's neck and well...his hands were still on my butt. harry lets go... then i see Zayn look at Jewel "jewel, what are you doing here?"

she looks at zayn then at harry, and then glares at me "incase you havent caught on sugar lips, im runing your moments, haha usually when couples get pissed they begin to fight and well, break up"

i was in shock i wanted to smack her, "you know what jewel, that doesnt happen because were pissed about the same thing.. you"

she evily smiles and walks away. she mumbled something but i didnt hear it...

"uhm, wow, she's weird, you know what she mumbled?" zayn said i shook my head no..

he says "she said she'll still get harry by tomorow, or she'll just keep making your life miserable" i look at harry and laugh "well i now for sure you're not planning to leave me for her right?"

harry shook his head and kissed my nose "never" he said assuringly.

"okay well foods here..." zayn says and walks out.

i take harry by the hand and we are just about to walk out when he stops again "uhm i need a shirt." he says

i look at him confused coz last time i checked he liked going commando, less clothes, happier the harry "really haz?" he nodded his head "jewel might get overwhelemed" i laugh "haha okay".... he put a shirt on and pull on his beanie. he checks himself out in the mirror and takes me by the hand and we go to the kitchen.