Out and About and Louis Time

hope you enjoy this chapter, you get a view of Louis and Eleanor's life for just a little bit.

Meeeeep! Who are they going to have?? A boy or a girl?? You guess...I've already got I chosen! :DDD

---------------------------

Harry's POV

It's been a few days since _____ came back. Today I've completely taken the day off. It's going to be me and her.

It's morning and I peeled my eyes open. Clattering in the kitchen woke me up.

But something was- wait?! Where was _____? My fiancée?

I heard the toilet flush and she came out of the bathroom.

"It's cold! The tile against my feet are freezing!" She said running to the bed and jumping in!

She snuggled up SO close to me there there was absolutely so space between us. She entwined her bare legs with mine and hugged me close. "You are a bit chilly babe." I said to her as I moved my hand up and down her thigh attempting to warm her, but the only thing it was doing was turning me on.

"So do we have to wait?" I asked her.

"For what?" She cluelessly asked.

"You know..." I said tapping her butt.

"Oh THAT!" She laughed

"Babe, I probably want it more than you" she smirked

"Well then...." I said begining to straddle her with my arms.

"But it would only be right if we stayed apart in that way... We made a deal... To keep it kind of old fashioned" she laughed.

"We already had sex before we got married so I don't see it even 'kind of' old fashioned babe" I planted a kiss on her neck.

"I don't wanna get pregnant... At all..." She said

"What?- you don't want kids?" I asked with concern, because I want kids!

"No no no I mean not Untill were super settled with a house and subtle jobs you know?"

I smirked "well then, I have a brand new box of condoms right in that drawer" I pointed

She smacked my chest. "Harry no!"

He laughed and held on to me "come on... They're a new brand..." I wiggled my eyes brows at her "it would only be right I test them out"

She smacked me in the chest again "you're shameless hazza!"

I sighed "your stubborn you know!" I stated

"And you're absolutely shameless" she said back "but I still love you"

She kissed my lips gently.

"I love you more" I said. And just as I was about to lean in and kiss her. The beautiful sound of Louis filled the house.

"LOVE BIRDS!!! Wakey wakey"

I groaned, but still kissed her. "Come on" I said

"Where?" She asked still having a tight grip on me.

"I've got the day off! We're gonna be having Fu-uun!" I mocked.

We eventually got our of bed and decided to go out for breakfast.

After eating we went to some plaza and walked around some stores.

"Oh god Harry look" we entered a store and she grabbed a tshirt. She leaned it against herself and turned to me. On the shirt was written "future mrs. Styles" I had a nice laugh and whispered in her ear "yes babe... Soon you will be"