Chapter 4

PS. the timeline is not coherent with ours, so in this one she is filming Avengers Endgame while having The Outset. 

I awake with a jump this morning thinking I'm late, thankfully I am not. I go and shower quickly and head to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I started drinking magnesium before going to bed to relax my muscles and it works nicely. I don't feel sore from yesterdays workout.

Avocado toast is the only thing I can make myself eat at the moment and plain english tea. I head to my room and start getting ready. Last night I had some free time so I organized my outfits for each day of the week. Today I chose a white tight top and over it a mint green shirt with some wider white trousers.

I put on my converse and also a little bag for my phone and wallet. I curl my hair with a flatning iron and do a bit of makeup. Today I feel very good honestly. I've eaten, I drank som good old earl gray tea and I got ready earlier than I expected to. I put on some perfume, or a lot of perfume. I want to smell like a flower field thats explodes in your nostrils. I decide on simple golden earrings and gold rings as well.
I head out the door with my keys in hand. This day is going to be a good one. I can feel it. I get into my car and type in the address of The Outset HQ.

Judging by the time I'm going to be a little bit early, I hope she doesn't mind that. The drive was fairly simple, it's in a secluded area where there istn't much traffic or people. I find parking and head to the building. I see that there is a guard in front and I ask him where I need to go. He shows me a flight of stairs and tells me to knock on a green door. Then after that everything will be easier. I thank him and head upstairs. After some searching I finally find the green door and check my watch, 8:56 am. Great, I am not too early. I take in a breath wait a bit and calm down my nerves a bit. I finally knock on the door.  After a few seconds a young girl named Maya welcomes me inside. She directs me to glass office and I thank her too. I knock on the door and open to find Scarlett and another blonde sitting behind desks.

"Oh, you're a bit early" Scarlett says checking her watch.

"I hope you don't mind, I'd rather be early than late." I say

"Good for you! Now this is Kate Foster. She is the co-founder of The Outset and also one of my very dear friends." 

I offer my hand to shake hers.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lena Adams" I say

"Nice to meet you too, you're very pretty Lena." she says

"Thank you Ms Foster"I smile at her

The two blondes share a look and chuckle a bit.

"No need for formalities, I don't like being called by my last name, it makes me feel old" Kate says

"Alright, Kate it is"

I turn to Scarlett to see that she has a few cards in her hand.

"Today I am going to set and I have a few thing I'm going to need you to pick up from my place and bring them to me. From there you're gonna be with me in my trailer and on set. Here is the house key, the pass card for the gate, the pass card for coming into here and also a few other keys for warehouses and other facilities. Right now that is irrelevant. The location of the set it sent to you so chop chop. "

I nod and turn around going back outside the same way I came in. I tell the guard that I have a pass key for the building now and he nods wishing me a good day. I hurry along and jump into my car. I came to her house and I get a message with the items she needs and where to find them.

I unlock the door and I am completely memorized by the beauty of this place. It is really bright and sleek, modern like. I go to her bedroom and take our a pair of sweats and head to her bathroom to grab wet wipes. She also told me she needs her wallet and her business phone that she left to charge. I then run to the kitchen, barely finding it, and grab a box of granola bars and a carton of La Croix. I check the list and everything is there. I put all the things into the passengers seat and hurry again. The set is 30 minutes away and I have a feeling that I'll be late. I take a shortcut, screw this GPS bullshit. I arrive in 15 and park my car. I tell the guard at the gate that I am here for Scarlett and they won't let me in. They tell me I need a passcode of hers if I want to enter the premises. I go to our conversation and find a 4 digit number there. I show the guard and he let's me in finally. Thanks for wasting my time buddy.