Chapter 50

Third person pov

Lena and Chris were making breakfast in the kitchen when Selena arrived with a suitcase.

"Whats all this?" Chris asks Selena

"Lena and I talked about the trip to England a week ago so I thought it would ve nice if we went. Just for the weekend you know?" Selena says

"I thought we talked about this. I want to go too."

"You and I both know you can't. You have to be on set today. Besides, I want to spend some time with Lena." She defends.

"How about we ask Lena first?" Chris says turning to Lena.

"I'm in. I just need to pack first." Lena says excited.

"Great. You're leaving me here all alone?" He asks

"There is always Scarlett." Selena snickers.

"Not funny!" He wines.

"What happened? I'm out of the loop." Lena says

"Scarlett came over the other day. She supposedly wanted to talk to Chris. I told her that he's at your's and that he doesn't really want to talk to her at the moment." Selena says looking at Lena.

"What did she say?" Lena asks

"She started crying and then walked back to her car. I felt awful." Selena admits.

"Don't feel bad. This is not on you. I for once have a ton of her messages unopened." Lena says giving Chris and Selena her phone.

"Why don't you just give her a chance to talk to the two of you? What bad can she do from that?" Selena says looking at both Chris and Lena.

"I don't know honey..." Chris says looking away.

"Just let her talk. She clearly has a ton of shit going on." Selena says

"Are you defending her?" Chris asks

"No, god no. I just want her to back off already. So we can go back to our normal live." She says

"What do you say Lena?" Chris asks Lena.

"I don't care. She can talk all she wants. I am not going anywhere close to her." Lena says with disgust in her voice.

"And I won't let that happen. She can come over and I can make us cupcakes." Selena adds.

"God bless your soul Selena but this is something cupcakes can't mend." Lena says chuckling.

"Should I call her today then?" Selena suggests.

"Lets get it over with." Chris says and exits the kitchen.

"Do I tell her to come here?" Selena asks Lena.

"Sure. We can sit in the living room." Lena says putting eggs onto a plate.

"How are you being so calm about this?" Selena asks

"It happened over two weeks ago. I let it go." Lena says

Ever since it happened Lena's been having nightmares every night. The reason why she agreed to even see Scarlett was because she thought that there is a slight chance that those nightmares will be gone once they talk. Maybe they will stop. Who knows.

Over the course of a week Lena has lost a lot of weight. Selena and Chris have been keeping a close eye on her. Trying to get her to do fun activities and not to let her get buried in work for too long. They try to even keep track of how much she eats. Just incase an eating disorder may return.