Chapter 15

We boarded off the plane 10 minutes ago. We're currently sitting in a cab on our way to the hotel. I'm sitting in the front while Scarlett and Rose are bundled up together. We had to wake up Rose when we landed but thankfully she fell asleep is Scarlett's arms again. I already have reservations to the hotel. I booked two rooms. One for them and one for me. When we arrived to the hotel I got all our bags out of the trunk and paid the driver. Thankfully all we have is suitcases so it was easy enough for me to wheel them into the hotel while Scarlett carries Rose.
I got our room keys and we headed into the elevator. I can see that Scarlett is fighting really hard to stay awake.

"Hand her to me." I say

"What? No I got this." she says

"You're tired, let me help."

She agrees and hands me little Rose. I don't really know how old the little kid is. She's really smart and can talk like an adult. I bet she got that from her mum.

"Where are the keys to the room?" She asks as we approach the door.

"The're in my back pocket. Wait."

"No I'll get it. Which side?"

"Left." with that she reaches into my back pocket and fishes out two cards.

"Two? Why do we need two?"

"Well one room is for you and this little angel and the other one is for me." I say  as she opens the door.

I put Rose down onto the bed and take off her shoes and her jacket. I put the covers onto her and make it so that she's comfortable. I reach into my backpack and get her teddy bear that she slept with on the flight. I raise one of her arms and put it there. When I turn around I see Scarlett staring at me from her bed.

"Sorry, did you want to do that?" I ask

"No, It's fine, thank you." I nod and turn to leave.

"See you tomorrow Ms."

"Sweet dreams Lena" she says and I close the door behind me.

I go to my own room that is just down the hall and jump onto the bed. I take off my shoes and my jeans and put on some shorts from my bag. I fell asleep in seconds after set an alarm.

♤ ♤ ♤

I woke up at 6:30 am to get myself a work out. I researched this hotel and found out that there is a gym and a pool included. I took my sony headphones and got changed into a work out outfit. I put on my favourite pair of trainers and headed down with my phone and card in hand.

When I got down I was amazed to see the gym. It was huge and the asortiment of all different types of gadgets was surprising. I put on some music and got to my work out. In between sets I would take my phone and check if I have any messages. I decided I'll do some pull ups here. The bar seems sturdy and why not? I need to train my arms a bit more anyways. When I work out I am in my own little world. That is one of the main reasons I bought noise cancelling headphones. I don't get any distractions and I do mt work out without interruption.

During my stretch I see on the other side of the gym none other than Chris Evans. He's on the bench hitting some sets. I pretend I didn't see anything an continue like nothing happened. I don't have any bad blood with him, nor do I hate him. I just don't feel the need to talk to him right now. After my sets I go to the water machine. I sit down on the bench and catch my breath.

"Hey, didn't think I'll see you here." Chis says sitting next to me.

"Hi, I wanted to squeeze in a workout before today." I say.

"So I've noticed. I've seen you the minute I came into the gym. You were on your phone when I came in."

"Just checking if Ms Johansson called or needed me." I say.