Chapter 51

Lena pov

I'm currently wrapped up in a blanket while reading a book. Selena and I took off a couple of minutes ago and she decided she's sleep it off. I can't sleep. U can't dare fall asleep close to her. I'm afraid I'll have another nightmare and that I'll wake her up. Like I do to Chris. She put on some headphones and was out like a light.

Scarlett texted me, wishing me luck but I didn't reply. I just left her on seen and continued on with my day. I don't want to pay any attention to her. She can go and forget about me for all I care. That is something I would say if I didn't feel anything for her. But, I do. I think I always will feel something.

The flight was spent in reading this book I picked up at the airport. It is a random ass romantic novel. This is not the type of theme I usually read. I don't like stereotypical tropes and misogynistic comments authors sometimes make in these novels. They make me want to rip out all of my hairs so I avoid them most of the time.

We land in London and I go to wake uo Selena. She just nods and starts packing up the things she had into her bag. We are welcomed by Mark in the black Range Rover.

"Nice to see you again Agnes." Mark says taking the bags from my hands.

"Same goes to you. How's the family?" I ask

"The're good. They kept on asking about you."

"Well tell them I said hi." I say smiling at him.

"Miss Gomez do you want any help with your bags?" He asks her and she just nods. Looking at me like she's seen a ghost.

"You're gonna have to get used to this darling. We'll be going straight to my house now." I say smiling at her now.

"O-Okay." She says and gets into the car. I just chuckle at that and sit beside her in the backseat.

"Marcus called Lena, he wants to visit." Marks says

"Can he come tomorrow?" I ask him

"Sure. You're the boss remember?" Mark says chuckling

"Alright." I say looking through the window.

"I'm surprised it's not raining" Mark mutters.

"I hoped it wouldn't actually." I say calling Miriam.

"hello darling." Miriam answers

"Hi. Can you prepare a guest room please?" I ask not looking at Selena.

"Of course who will be coming?" She asks.

"Just Selena and I. We'll stay for a few days only." I say calmly.

"Selena? As in Selena Gomez?" She says excited

"Yes Miriam." I say

"I am giving her the best room in the house. Oh my God. Did you hear this Richard. Bloody Selena Gomez is coming over!" She shouts at who I presume is Richard.

"The're a bit excited." I say hanging up.

"Who's they?" Selena asks.

"Miriam and Richard."

"Her maid and cook." Mark says and Selena's mouth falls open.

"I.. You live a completely different life over here." She says in shock.

"I guess? You can say it yeah." I say putting my phone into my bag.

We drive in comfortable silence and when we arrive through the gate Selena's eyes go wide. I thought they were about to pop out of her head.