Chapter 52

"Good morning sleepy head." I say as Selena walks into the kitchen at around 10am.

"When did you get up?" She asks sitting down next to me.

"6:30." I say sipping on my tea.

"you can't possibly be serious?" She asks yawning.

"I had a run, then I showered and had to take care of some things at HQ. After that I came back here." She looks at me with eyes wide open.

"Are you hungry? I can make you some breakfast quickly." I offer.

"Did you eat?" She asks

"Of course." I lie.

If we're being honest. It is getting harder for me to eat three meals a day. I just can't gather an apetite these days. I eat yes, but small amounts. At least for the others to stop worrying about me.

I made Selena some waffles and coffee while she tried to wake herself up on my counter.

"Where is Richard?" She asks

"He went to get a few needed groceries. He should be home soon." I answer giving her the plate and the coffee.

"What about Miriam? I haven't seen her either." She says taking a sip of coffee.

"I don't know. I saw her after I got back from my run. She's probably here somewhere." I say and sit back to drink my lukewarm tea.

"Jeez these waffles are delicious." Selena says with her mouth full.

"Thank you." I say smiling at here.

I grab a paper napkin and hand it to her. She looks at me weirdly but then I motion to my mouth and she gets the hint. She silently thanks me and takes the napkin from my hand.

"So, what do you have in mind for today?" She asks

"That is up to you. We can go to a tourist site or I can give you a more personalized tour of London and all the nicks and crannies I went to during my studies." I say

"I'm gonna pick your personalized tour. I am not a fan of famous tourist sites." She says between bites.

"We're going to have to stop by the office beforehand. I hope you don't mind." I say anxious

"Of course I don't mind. It's Saturday though. What do you have to do today?" She asks curiously.

"I have a package to drop off to accounting and we'll be good to go."

"Cool. Can I come with you? I want to see your office." She asks

"I mean yeah, sure. We won't stay long."

"Fine by me." She says finishing her meal.

"I am going go get changed and I'll wait for you in the car." I say walking out

"Which one?" She asks

"White range rover." I shout and go up the stairs.

I need to wear something nice today. Not too nice though.

I decided to wear some white shorts with a white top. No matter how hot it is outside I will not go out with anything over it just in case. So I put ona striped shirt over that. I put on some trainers and socks. Now it is time for jewelry. I got myself a gold chain and gold rings to go with the look. I dom't plan of carrying a lot with me so I got a plain black bag to put my phone and wallet inside.