Chapter 74

Today is Scarlett's birthday and I can't wait for her to see my gifts. I haven't told anyone what I got because I know they'll say it is too much. It is pricey, but the thing is, I don't really give a crap. If I know that it'll bring a smile to her face then I'm ready to give her the world.

I got dressed and called Richard to the foyer. We ate and we were on our way. We're arriving earlier because Richard wanted to make sure everything is okay with catering service. He will also be making a few desserts for tonight. Thats his way of saying thank you to Scarlett for yesterday.

"You look very pretty Lena" He says

"Thanks Richard I didn't want to go all out. It's her birthday. Although even if I did go all out I would still be kilometres away from the beauty that is Scarlett."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Both of you are beautiful." He says

"Thanks Richard."

"What did you get her?" He asks

"You will have to find out." I say smugly.

"Is it something grand?" He asks

"It is three gifts." I say

"Can I guess at least?" He asks

"Of course, you're not gonna get it though."

"Handbag, dress, something expensive from the marvel universe, car."

He lists these things and keeps notice at my face.

"You got her a bloody car!" He shouts

"How did you get that?" I ask

"Your gaze went away from me. You can't hide things from me darling." He says

"What kind of car?" he asks

"Here." I tell him unlocking mu phone and finding a picture I took of it.

" I tell him unlocking mu phone and finding a picture I took of it

"You got her a Rolls Royce?" He shouts

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know how much these cost?" He asks

"It's custom made, like the one I have home. Only it's a newer version from mine." I say

"Lena, I hope thats all when it comes to pricey gifts."

"Not exactly."

"Tell me, actually don't. I'm gonna have to drink today, aren't I?" He says displeased.

"Everything will be okay. I just hope she likes it."

"She's be stupid not to" I slap his arm at that

"I'm getting you a single spoon for your birthday because of that attitude." I say

"Oh please, you couldn't spend under a £1000 on me even if you tried."

"Let's put on some music" I say changing the topic.