Chapter 45

"Fuck Colin." She says and all of a sudden I feel the touch on her lips on mine. It takes me a second to process everything but once I realised what was happening I joined in.

Oh how her lips ignite a fire deep inside me I never knew existed. I strive for her touch as right as that thought coursed through my head her hands began to clasp at my waist. Leaving me out of breath. We separate after what felt like seconds but also years at the same time.

"What are you doing to me Scarlett?"

She giggles and kisses me again. This time the kiss is filled with passion and love. I pack all I have for her in this kiss. Almost everything. We stumble back to my bed and she lays me down. I don't even gather the time to protest when she starts to devour my neck. She's gentle at first but when she got impatient because she couldn't find my sweet spot she started biting. I couldn't stop myself. I released moans I never knew I could produce.

"Wait wait." I say painfully separating her from my neck.

"What? Is something wrong?" she asks

You can't be serious..

"Do you really want this? I mean do you really want me?" I ask

"Of course I want you. Where is this coming from?" She asks

"I don't want you to regret what we're about to do." I say truthfully

"What makes you think I won't?" She asks kissing my neck.

"I'm serious Scarlett. I..I care for you and I don't want you to end up hurt or to despise me." I say lying my arse off.

I still love her. I never stopped. But the truth is I want her to love me. I want her to want me just as much as I crave her. I crave her touch and just now I never knew I could crave her lips on my neck.

"Stop being so brave for one god damn minute. Let go." She says and continues kissing my neck.

"But Scarlett-

"Let go and I'll make you release." she purrs into my ear.

"No more talking, unless you're screaming my name." She says and continues kissing my neck. I let go as she says and I start to melt once more. Her lips do wonders and I just can't believe this is truly happening. How is my moral compass turned up side down right now is crazy to me.

I move up the bed and she straddles my hips. I take off my shirt and her eyes glisten with mischief as soon as she's met with my chest. Her hands trace my skin and I wait impatiently as she slips off my bra, strap by strap. Her breathing matches mine and I can see her pupils are already dilated. The're filled with lust and I.. I couldn't ask for more right now. She finally unclasps my bra and throws it on the side.

"Beautiful Lena." She whispers as her fingers trace my abs and the valleys of my breasts. She cups one breast and looks at me in the eyes as if she's asking for permission. I nod my head and she takes it as a sign to attack. Her lips attach themselves to my nipple while her other hand massages my other breast. She is fully clothed sitting on top of me. And I, well I'm laying down beneath her topless and a moaning mess while we're at it. I can't hold back any longer. I bite my lip and I try to muffle my sounds of pure euphoria.

"Oh god even your moans are british." she mutters in between kisses.

I take my hands and roam her body. I pull at her shirt as if I could get any closer to her. She takes it as a sign and takes it off. I end up breathless at the sight. She takes off her bra right away and my eyes grow twice in size. I feel a pool form in my heat and I know I am fucked. She is the death of me.