King of your story

✨Author's note~ I know the first chapter was short...if you have any ideas or feedback let me know. - Ashley ✨

  🎵I see everything you can be, I see the beauty that you can't see 🎵

2 weeks later

It was the day of the concert and the girls had been preparing all day. Kasey was back over at her house and the girls were face timing while choosing the best outfit for the night. 

"I can't believe in 6 hours we will be at the concert!" Allie squealed. The girls have been desperately trying to figure out the best thing to wear tonight. Facetime was such a lifesaver in cases like these. After breakfast Kasey went home. Allie has been listening to Spotify all morning.

 Walking down the hall and popping his head in the door. Tyler says, "Hey if mom or dad asks I'm headed to London with a friend."

"Wait...London, London as in the UK?!?!" she said astonished, looking at her brother.

" Last time I checked yes!" Tyler responded turning to walk away

"Uh...back up. You are not going to run past that!" Allie demanded setting her phone down and turning her full attention to her brother standing in her doorway.

"Before you even start with your questions, I'm not a kid. I just need to get away for a bit. "Tyler responded with a raised hand to his sister.

"Whatever. Just bring me something back! Love ya and be safe! " Allie yelled turning around back to grab her phone. 

Time Jump~ Concert time   

🎵 I wanna be king in your story  🎵

Walking up to the venue and reading the marquee with Dermot Kennedy the girls were bubbling with excitement. So many beautiful bright lights illuminated the street and lots of fans were chatting away near the main entrance. The buzz near the concert venue grew and grew as more people came up. Finally, the door opened and those who brought tickets to the meet and greet were allowed to enter early.

"I can't wait to see him,  why are there so many people in line," Allie said while standing on her toes to get a better look. After about 30 mins the girls were finally reaching the front of the line. Allie's stomach was in knots, she was beyond nervous as this was the first time she was meeting a celebrity. She slowly approached the front of the line. 3 people back, now 2...and finally it was her turn. She was standing there speechless, looking in awe at the man of her dreams. 

Finally, she approaches the table,"Hey..." Dermot said looking up at the girl in front of him. He smiled and cocked his head to the side. Extending a hand, he looked at the beautiful girl and waited for her response. 

"H...Hi," Allie finally got out with a quick smile. "I'm Allie" she added handing him her hand in return. With a quick breath, she calmed herself, "It's so great to meet you! Im sure you hear that a million times a night."

With a small chuckle, he simply responded, "I do, but doesn't hurt to hear it from someone as beautiful as yourself. So Allie, would you like a picture with me?" Dermot asked walking to the side of the table to where Allie was standing. 

"Of course!" Allie beamed with joy. 

Wrapping his arm around her waist, Dermot pulled her close while a nearby guy snapped a photo of the two. After the photo, he reluctantly released her and then asked if she had a photo for him to sign. Allie opened her bag to retrieve the photo she wanted him to autograph. As he signed it, Dermot noticed that her phone displayed the audiobook she was listening to.