What we wish we knew...

Everyone looks at each other for what seems like ages, and finally, Allie breaks the silence. "Who...knew? I'm not interested in playing any more games. So just tell me." She utters nervously.

"So JaimeismycousinandweknewKasey'shellbentplan,butifIstoppedherIwouldloseTyandyouknowhowmuchIloveyourbrother.Icantlosehimandshepromiseditwouldnotbetoocrazy.ImsosorrryAl, IloveyouandIwouldhaveneverevereverdonethishadIknewhowthingswouldend." Carlos blurted out running out of breath" Carlos rambled without a breath

"First off what?!?" Tyler and Allie both said in unison. Kasey nervously shifted. 

"I love you both!" Carlos said a few octaves too high, with raised eyebrows he was sweating holding a cheesy grin.

"Spit. it. out," Tyler says now folding his arm and turning his body to face Carlos.

Releasing a breath, Carlos slowly begins to speak. "Jaime is my cousin...his dad married my Aunt Julieta. Kasey was upset one day, idk maybe it was when you went to visit Dermot in Ireland. Anyway, I guess she and Jaime got into it. She had me on the phone when he came over..." he explained. 

"Snitch!"Kasey hissed under her breath, folding her arms. 

"Bitch" Carlos pettily shot back. Rolling his eyes he continued. "Long story short, short story long. She devised a plan out of jealousy. I tried to talk her out of it, but you know how that ended. Look I've felt guilty ever since it went down." Turning to face Tyler he grabs his hands, "babe, I never meant to hurt you!" he pleaded.

"No, but you intentionally meant to hurt my sister!" Tyler said rejecting his boyfriend's hands, Getting up he goes and stood by his sister. "That's fucked up...you have to admit that." 

Allie was just about to speak when she was interrupted by her ringtone going off. "Does no one turn off their phones anymore," Kasey mumbled. Flipping her off, Allie grabs her phone from her pocket. Destroying the silence. She looked at the screen, which read "Dermot 😘"

Dermot: Hey Al,

Allie: Hey, D' It's not a good time right now can I call you back?

Dermot: Yeah sure. Is something up?

Allie: It really depends on what is about to be said

Dermot: Oh well, I hope whatever is said will be okay, I love you. Call me later.

Allie, "Okay, love you too, bye,

Dermot: Bye

End of Call

(Well back to this sh*t show now)

Returning her phone to her pocket, Allie faces the group. Im over the drama. Kasey just admit you went too far, there's no way we can get back to being where we were. Carlos...." Shaking her head she slowly gets up and walks out. Tyler follows her. Once outside of the room, she pulls the door, folding her arms she looks up at her brother. "Did he know? she asked almost afraid of the truth. 

Shaking his head, "I don't think so." Tyler said trying to comfort his sister. 

"Tell mom and dad, I got sick or something." Allie brushes past her brother without turning around she grabs her coat from the coat rack, opens the front door, and heads to her car. The last thing she would do was sit through dinner as if her whole world didn't just implode around her. Betrayal isn't a strong enough word for how she felt at the moment. Once there, she takes out her keys, opens her car door, slides in, and hits the steering wheel. With a few deep breaths, she drives off to her apartment. Pulling into her parking lot, she turns off the car and grabs her phone.